• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL Lucas and Dawn Sprites

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Years
  • I needed these for my game, and after scouring the internet trying to find RMXP formatted character sets for them with no luck, I decided I'd just make them myself. I'm sharing them with you people so you won't have the same problem I did. This graphical resource includes walking, running, biking, fishing and surfing sprites as well as Battle VS transitions, backsprites, map icons, intro sprites, and trainer card sprites. This covers every kind of sprite you would need except for optional ones like watering.

Credits:

VanillaSunshine (walking sprites)
    Mr. Gela (trainer card/battle sprites)
    Me/Zygoat: (everything else, I did not rip them, I just formatted them for RMXP)

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • what the hell, you have everything thats Lucas/Dawn related, and its so accurate to the real Pokemon Diamond/Pearl! Awesome work man!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2022
    you're an angel for this!!! thank you so much for sharing, you just saved me so much work! <333

Back