• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All pokemon you caught that resemble Dinosaurs/Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    List all your pokemon that resemble Dragons and Dinosaurs, plus descirbe how if it's kinda weird lol.
    (i) Golduck
    C'mon, Bird-ish, Webbed feet and stuff, A TAIL, Spiky stuff and other dinosaur-ic characteristics.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Considering that the Pokemon in Go are all Gen I at the moment, majority of us playing already know which Pokemon resemble dinosaurs and the like. I'm going to close this here since it's about what we've caught and I just think that's a little odd of a topic, but you're more than welcome to start a discussion about dinosaur/dragon Pokemon in Pokemon General -- in fact, you'll have better luck there because it will encompass all generations, while Pokemon Go at the moment does not.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back