• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Allo!!

Years
    Hey! My name is Brittani (obvious right?) I am 19 and I have loved pokemon since before I can remember! Games, cards, everything. So yeah, just thought i'd say hello and stuffs. ^_^

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Nice to meet you, my obvious name is Eivana. lol
    If you would like to be friends, I would be more than happy to speak with you on VM or PM either one.
    I have been into Pokemon for a very long time, since the first anime episode came out. I got into the games around G/S days, back in 1999. G/S got me even more into the Pokemon world than the anime did... (Surprise, surprise, surprise.)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello, there, another long-time fan (since Blue) though the games are pretty much the only aspect of Pokemon I follow nowadays. But anytime you want to chat or if you need a bit of help, just message me, I'm usually open to talk unless it's crunch time for tests (like it is this week:/ )

But welcome to PC, and be sure to take a look at all that we have to offer. We're more than just Pokemon!

Back