• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alloute's Event Center

Did you find anything you liked?

• Yes, Alloute rocks!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I found some stuff.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Hmm....not too much...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Alloute is a fool!

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I think you should all let this go for now, until you can prove that your events are 100% LEGIT too.

Of course, if you are from Secure, then you already have bragging rights haha

Years
  • I guess this makes me qualified to post here, as about 99.4% of all my events have been checked. Those that have not are GTS events due to not enough info, Red/Green Aniv. Egg, Pokemon XD Lugia, and 3 Pokeparks that need RE-checking. Everything that can be checked is, and what isn't is unmarked (which on my list, means it's not checked)

But I proposed to lay off with my "campaign", for the mean time, as long as he engaged in civil dialog on the matter. He is doing so pretty much, so I'll hush up for now.

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
  • I always do refunds if my pokes are hacked. I dunno if they are, because I dunno how to check them. And I dunno who to trust yet to do so. Maybe I'll join Secure.
    But I'm not talking about who's got more hacks than who.

"You've taken care of things?"
    You have not answered my big post. THAT'S what I'm talking about. The big post about you being Gin Silver. And the fact that you are lying about it. And the fact that you have hacked events with pokesav.

If you can comment and answer that, THEN you have "taken care of things", and I will lay off.

And you have no right to call me a scammer.
    A scammer is a person who knows their pokes are hacked (because they have hacked them theirselves obviously), and are trading them as legit. AND uses multiples usernames on different forums to gain more pokes from more people.
    Someone like YOU, unless you can proove I am totaly wrong.

So, can you answer me now?

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
  • I always do refunds if my pokes are hacked. I dunno if they are, because I dunno how to check them. And I dunno who to trust yet to do so. Maybe I'll join Secure.
    But I'm not talking about who's got more hacks than who.

"You've taken care of things?"
    You have not answered my big post. THAT'S what I'm talking about. The big post about you being Gin Silver. And the fact that you are lying about it. And the fact that you have hacked events with pokesav.

If you can comment and answer that, THEN you have "taken care of things", and I will lay off.

And you have no right to call me a scammer.
    A scammer is a person who knows their pokes are hacked (because they have hacked them theirselves obviously), and are trading them as legit. AND uses multiples usernames on different forums to gain more pokes from more people.
    Someone like YOU, unless you can proove I am totaly wrong.

So, can you answer me now?

Uh, YES, join Secure so you have REAL legit events. I happen to know that every NOA you have are hacked, since you gave me that set.

"A scammer is a person who knows their pokes are hacked..."

Yes. You finally proved a point, yay!!

A scammer knows that they have hacks, but I don't know which of mine are bad, and I DIDN'T hack them myself FYI. Some people who make alts do it so they can trade Pokemon, simple enough, I'm sure you have a few alts too.

Back