• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 14, 2005
    Hi guys! I came here for the roleplay, but I will be more than happy to discuss pokemon with you all! I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Indiana_GoL said:
    Hi guys! I came here for the roleplay, but I will be more than happy to discuss pokemon with you all! I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Indiana_GoL! I hope to see you RP later on. ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lady Pearl said:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Indiana_GoL! I hope to see you RP later on. ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~
    Same thing here and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Indiana_GoL said:
    Hi, and welcome to PeeSee! Hope ya have fun.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Welcome Indiana GoL. Hope you make a lot of friends and have fun posting.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hello! Indeed- roleplaying is quite fun, although discussing Pokemon can be enjoyable as well. =] I prefer both.

You sound nice. Have a good time here at PC. ^_^

Years
  • Welcome, fellow RPer! I hope to see you at the marvelous RP forums! did i mention you get candy for RPing? *mediates on giant pile of candy*

need I mention you can PM me if you have any questions or merely desire someone to talk to?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Hello there! I'm Shineyelectrode, usually known as Shiney. Welcome to the Pokecommunity, I hope you're able to have lots of fun here. I'll be waiting to see you around the RP forums, we could always use more roleplayers. ^_^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, I am Pokemon_Veteran, you can just call me PV or Stevo if you want, everyone else does XD. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC! My name is Moonlight Dreams, but you can honestly call me something like Moony-chan or MD. I hope you shall enjoy your stay here! Follow the rules, have fun, and if you want we can be friends. If you have any questions about PC, you are more than welcome to PM! Have fun here! ^_________^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey there! ^____________^ I hope you'll have a fun time here at PC. ^^ We have very friendly members as well as awsome roleplays, I'm sure you'll really enojy your time here. ^.~ Well, please read and follow the rules and all that jazz, and be sure to have an awsome time! ^__^

~Kelsey

Back