• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Almost finished Pokedex, Just a little help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2021
    Hello all, I've almost completed the Pokedex in Shield, if any one can help with the below, it'd be much appreciated.

Milotic (I have a Feebas to trade to evolve)
    Slurpuff (I have a Swirlix to trade to evolve)
    Aromatisse (I have a Spritzee to trade to evolve)
    Sirfetch'd (I have a Farfetch'd I could evolve but it's a pain lol)
    Rhyperior (I have a Rhydon to trade to evolve)
    Stonjourner
    Dracozolt
    Arctovish

Got every other Pokemon at least once in the PC apart from legendaries so I can breed anything to trade etc.
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'm down to trade. I could use a sweet apple or two if you have any on you, but either way I can help

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2021
    I'm down to trade. I could use a sweet apple or two if you have any on you, but either way I can help

Unfortunately don't have a sweet apple, used them to evolve Applin already unless you can get more than 2 per game, not sure?

Any particular pokemon you're after?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    I dont mind helping if you can wait for alittle while not home but I can message you when I get back if no body helped you

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    Hey we can try to help each other? Im online now. lmk if you're ready to trade and see whats up

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    It's all good, I ended up getting the Appletun with the ability I was looking for. I just finished my dex, so I don't need anything in particular- I can just trade with you whenever you're available

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    It's all good, I ended up getting the Appletun with the ability I was looking for. I just finished my dex, so I don't need anything in particular- I can just trade with you whenever you're available

Could you try to help me as well maybe Escther ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    I'm missing these : and I can definitely trade back, this would really be just to complete this damn dex !
    101 Quagsire
    219 Sirfetch'd
    237 Cursola -
    276 Accelgor

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Just checked and I have all of those! I'll need a tradeback on quagsire, cursola, and accelgor since I only have 1 of those, but you can keep the sirfetch'd

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    Can someone please trade me a zacian for a zamazenta I will trade it back. I have the zamazenta Just need it for my Pokédex sw260371134435

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    I'm missing these : and I can definitely trade back, this would really be just to complete this damn dex !
    101 Quagsire
    219 Sirfetch'd
    237 Cursola -
    276 Accelgor

I have accelgor and sirfetched, do you have zacian? Will trade zamazenta and trade it back to you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back