• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aloha!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2011
    Wow... I'm extremely old here, but I never introduced myself. :P

I'm just a newbie here who's currently writing a perfect Walkthrough for Shiny Gold, a wonderful hack game made by Zel. ^_^ While I'm at it, I'm doing one for Shiny Gold X as well. ^_^ I'm not here much often, but I check back to see th progress for SG and SG_X. :) Don't expect me here to be online as I want to get the Walkthrough done by next week. All I do is hit the space button to pace up the game lol. :P

So yeah, that's it about me.

BTW: I'm a JohtoMaster because Johto rocks!

Years
  • Hi and welcome here!
    Wow, it took you quite a while to introduce yourself xD

You are making a walkthrough for Shiny Gold? I'm pretty sure a lot of people are gonna make us of it, Shiny Gold seems to be extremely popular.

And yeah, you are right, Johto rocks, it's my 2nd favourite generation after the original one.

Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2011
    Yeah, I had an account here, but somehow it got deleted or it got pruned. XD. (I didn't ban dodge, maybe a validation error XD)

I already finished the first Act of the Walkthrough (everything from the start to the First Gym Battle), so I'll post it somewhere here, but I don't know where exactly. :(

I'm glad everyone loves the Johto games, especially you. :D Gonig to Kanto after you beat the Johto League? No other games can do that. :/

I'll be sure to enjoy here once I get through the Walkthrough lol. :D

Back