• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aloha :/

Klymacks

The one who peppered the dog.
    Years
    I absolutely despise being new to places like this, but I suppose there is no way to avoid it. So...hello there. >>;

I don't really seem like it at first, but I am one of the most eccentric Pokemon geeks I have ever met. (yes I have met myself) So yeah. Aloha. :/
    "]

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Yeah, no way to get around being new. Unless you ninja your way in and just post like crazy, going, "Huh? Uh, yeah. I'm not new here. You just can't see my posts! Yeah!"

Also, eccentric is good. Makes things a little more interesting.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay. If you want someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a note on my profile.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Welcome 2 PC and enjoy your time here. If you have any questions with pokemon drop me a pm and i'll be sure 2 give u the right answer.

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
    welcome to PC!

don't worry, everyone is new some time or another.

well i hope you have fun! feel free to PM me! and if you need a friend, i'll be hear! (although i can't really leave because someone snuck glue to the bottom of my chair)

Klymacks

The one who peppered the dog.
    Years
    Thanks. :]
    I hope I remember I'm registered here. xD It seems pretty worthwhile.
    I'll try not to be a stranger.

Back