• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola Marowak Skateboard Deck!

Years
  • I have hand painted this skate deck of an Alolan Marowak :) any questions, feel free to ask!

I'm looking to do commissions in future too and I have also made a Gengar Telecaster Guitar which I will post here once it's built up by a friend :)

I have a Facebook page for my artwork (not sure if I can post that here) but please ask if you want to check it out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1,014.3 KB · Views: 25
    • image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      513.1 KB · Views: 17
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2021
    That is one awesome board, I really love how you designed the blue flames? I think those are flames.

Years
  • I have hand painted this skate deck of an Alolan Marowak :) any questions, feel free to ask!

I'm looking to do commissions in future too and I have also made a Gengar Telecaster Guitar which I will post here once it's built up by a friend :)

I have a Facebook page for my artwork (not sure if I can post that here) but please ask if you want to check it out!

You can't take commissions here, and while you can link to your facebook page with art, please showcase the art here as well instead of just a link. Your stuff look really nice!

Years
  • You can't take commissions here, and while you can link to your facebook page with art, please showcase the art here as well instead of just a link. Your stuff look really nice!

Ahh thank you for the heads up! And thank you for the lovely comments guys :)

Back