• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha's Super Shiny Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
  • Ok great! Next time I see you online I'll give you a shout!

Hey ur on wanna trade now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    hello i was looking for a trade im intrested in the kingdra
    as far as shiny i have a shiny nieve t-tar ev trained a flawless ev trained jolly drapion
    pm me if your intrested

Years
  • Helloo is your Beldum still available? I have a shiny Donphan :D

Yupp the Beldum is still available and that sounds great :P VM me when you can trade!
    hello i was looking for a trade im intrested in the kingdra
    as far as shiny i have a shiny nieve t-tar ev trained a flawless ev trained jolly drapion
    pm me if your intrested

Hmm...could I have a Drapion? Or if you've got any first evolution shinies? That's what I'm really interested in right now!

Years
  • Hey I'm looking for a male shiny Charmander with egg move of crunch if possible. I'll trade you any of the 3 legendary dogs shiny events that we just had. If you want info on them please pm me. Also I'm looking for tm earthquake if you have it. Just attach it to charmander when we can trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back