• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

Who do you think is the cutest??

• Altaria

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Swablu

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Quilava

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    SamBee said:
    I didn't know Ash's cyndaquil evolved! Why's it always his fire pokémon =)

Yeah, what nature is it, and what did you call it?

It's not ash's cyndaquil - quilava it's Maceys!!
    And I don't think ash's cyndaquil ever evolves but I wish it did...what nature??

Well I might as well post the last three pics and a few more ^^; :

And what an unusual name simpsonqueen but it was nice of you too to remember that she's my fav. : ) pokemon

Quill refers to the fire on its back which likens to the quills on a porcupine, while lava refers to the fact that it is a fire Pokémon
    I found that off the wikipedia place ^__^

Well I never name my pokemon nicknames I have to think at least forever and I'll never finish my game then!!

I copied this from a quilava card isn't it so CUTE!!??
    altarialover :t334:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    `*.¸.*´ Well your the biggest altaria lover there is lol. So it makes sence lol. If i had a Cyndaquil..i don't know what i would name it..oh yeh Cyndi.. and those pics are total adorable!`*.¸.*´

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    `*.¸.*´ Yeh i guess that would make sence. `*.¸.*´

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    say what was your first reaction when you saw altaria everyone???
    Personally, I underestimated Swablu/Altaria when I first saw them. But after seeing Winona and Drake both using Altaria, I decided to get one for myself.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yes at first altaria didn't attact me until I decided to have one in my team then it became my fav. pokemon ^^

~Grafix~ you can join just keep posting ^__^

And I guess that makes sense to everyone but I think swablu should sing some more it sings cutely in the true blue swablu episode and then torchic pecks them I laughed my head off !!

Anyway I'll try find some more pics if I can:

Edit: Everyone I'm not joking I found the raikou legend of thunder episode and I'm gonna watch it it's on this site just make the screen bigger there are three parts but it's in japenese
    First part
    Second part
    Third part

Some parts in english

altarialover :t334:

Last edited:

MUSION

Years
    I like the picture of Cyndaquil breathing fire, but surrounded by tall grass, is it really a good idea?
    Not sure if any of these have been posted yet or not:

And a picture of Winona, seeing as I haven't posted one for a while:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Hmm, I began loving The first time I battled Winona's, I was like "OMG, what CUTE pokemon!!1" So, then I tried to raise one myself, but I was lazy, and just kept the Swablu instead ^-^'

EDIT; Here's a screenshot I found, I don't know whether it's been posted or not;

Last edited:

MUSION

Years
    I began loving The first time I battled Winona's
    I was like that too, I had never used an Altaria before and when Winona used hers, I underestimated it (especially because I was using a Lv.46 Manectric). But suprisingly for me, her Altaria put up an amazing fight. It, wore down Manectric's HP by about 2/3 and successfully used Protect 3 times in a row to block my Thunder attack. I was very impressed by it and decided to get one for myself.

I was like "OMG, what CUTE pokemon!!
    When I first saw the episodes with Winona in (which was when I first saw Altaria in the show) I thought it looked cuter and cooler than I'd originally though, but to be honest, my attention was on mainly on Winona herself. So I was more like OMG what a cute trainer!

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Hey, my Avatar pic has been posted :) Yesterday I caught a Shadow Altaria on Pokemon XD, and I'm so happy coz I was so sick of knocking it out. I always thought Swablu and Altaria were cute. I've got a lot, with nicknames like Alta, Birdo, Fluffy etc... and I have a lot of Typhlosion too, Explotaro, Cinder, No-Name etc...

MUSION

Years
    Yeah that is good. The only downside really to names like 'Cinder' and 'Cinderella', is that they only really suit Cyndaquil, so once it evolves it's a little odd.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    The only downside really to names like 'Cinder' and 'Cinderella', is that they only really suit Cyndaquil, so once it evolves it's a little odd.

Yeah, that's true, but I don't usually run into problems like that due to the fact that I almost never name my Pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦
    Alot's been posted what what are we on about right now?
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back