• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altered Reality: The Shapeshifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Chiko stared, cautious, yet a bit angry. What was this- a prank? And why did she have a [/i]paw?[/i] Trembling, her left normal hand reached up, unsurprised to feel a furry triangular ear in in the midst of the tangles of brown hair. So, she had ears as well. Joy.

Scrambling up, she felt surprisingly...fast. Speedy. Every bit of her was eager to just jump up and, somehow, sustain the balance between the single thread.

"Just what the heck am I?" Chiko scowled, struggling to reach her black tail whipping out without her consent.

Frustrated.

Years
    I realised my air had suddenly cut off, and I thrashed again, but to no avail. i felt myself hit something hard, and even though I couldn't see, I moved my head along it, realising I was trapped in a tube. I slammed aginst the side again, but I couldn't get out. I yelped, losing precious air, and I realised with a shock I was going to drown.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Aww, two more members...? *tries to get in XD*

Name: ...um... does "Nic" ring a bell somewhere...?
    Age: Gah. I seriously have no freakin' idea. In human years, or dog years?
    Animal: Water beetle XD
    Human Appearance: Um... I'm pretty sure at least one RPer here has seen my almost identical profile at least once before... do I really need to repeat myself?
    Animal Appearance: Um. Have you seen one of these before? There isn't really much difference between most beetles... a roughly brownish colour... looks about the same as normal ones but slightly bigger... little feathery things on the back of the legs to push off like oars...
    Half-Human/Half-animal Appearance: Um... just like human appearance; but with slightly more calloused skin; has "sweaty palms" (and feet, if you really want to know XD); but it's oil and not sweat. Increases the surface tension of water. Has some feathery structures beneath hands- good at swimming ^^
    Personality: Tired of being pushed around by everyone else; takes his anger out on the government ^^
    Animal Info: Don't you know what a water beetle is? It's a kind of insect that hangs just under the surface of a pond, touching it with just the feet tips and swims about. No one knows why it doesn't just go off somewhere else and enjoy itself rather than hang around doing nothing much.

Could someone um... tell me if I'm in?

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    So quiet, peaceful... sureal. That was it... this moment real, not a dream...
    I opened my eyes slowly, they reajusted to the water that surounded them, a clear green colored liquid. I blinked, once, twice, before I came to my sences.
    "wh-?"
    I was under water, my mouth covered my an oxigen mask, I was in a containment of some type. I moved my arms, my hands... had claws. In a panic I kicked the glass in frount of me. I spilled to the ground and pulled the mask from my face, coughing a bit. I saw my myself, in the reflection of the green water. I had fox like ears, my eyes and hair had changed.
    "what... happened?!"

Years
    I was slowly drowning... no one was there.. I slammed against the glass again, but it didn't break.. I managed to peer outside the tank, and saw other people nearby, those that had escaped... mine was probably stronger than thiers... I saw something on the wall, and managed to read part of it, before the drowning started to weaken me ultimently... "in event of emergency, break glass from outside..."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Name: Kristen Frederick
    Animal: Caracal
    Human Appearance: She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a white t-shirt and pink pants. She is around 4' 10" and weighs around 90lbs.
    Animal Appearance: She looks like a brown caracal with brown eyes

Half-Human/Half-animal Appearance: She looks like she does in normal form except she is covered in brown silky smooth fur and has a tail and her feet are paws.
    Personality: Very kind and caring. Though if you make her incredibly mad, she tends to think before acting. She is sometimes in a serene mood where she can handle just about every situation with ease.
    Animal Info: The caracal is like a desert lynx. They look like this:
    Altered Reality: The Shapeshifters

Now can someoen give me a recap? XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, another tank was opened, though this one was only a small hole. Inside, I was covered with fur, my hands ending in claws, and all semblance of thought gone as my claws raked the glass, quickly making a hole large enough for my to wriggle through. OUT! I had to get out, NOW!

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I frowned. "It'sss not my fault."

I heard something banging against a glass, and saw someone that looked like Rachel banging against her tube.

I wanted to get up and run over there, but that was pretty hard without feet. With this mermaid/snake tail, I didn't know how to move.

"David, you gotta help her," I said. "I can't move."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I'll try..." I half spoke, half arfed as I stood upi. The extra weight from what I believed was body fat held me down. I did mange to gather enough strength to get one hit on Rachel's tank, before running out of energy. I just hoped it was enough. What was worse, is that blood from my glass wound was still pouring out all over the floor.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    "David, are you okay?" I asked.

By this time I figured I had to do whatever I could. So I did something I would have never done ten minutes ago.

I dragged myself across the floor.

When I got close enough to Rachel's tank and pushed myself up with my lower body. I reeled my fist back and punched the glass as hard as I could. My fist sure dang hurt, but I heard a crack.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I'll live..." I said before reaching to my side to cover the wound, and cursing quietly. It stung like there was no tomorrow, and I couldn't think of how to stop it. I tore up my shirt, and saw that my skin was a white colour on my stomach, but wound was staining it red. I quickly used the cloth to try and cover up the wound.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I watched him wrap up his wound. I suddenly felt very hungry.

A thought suddenly flashed through my mind I never wanted to think again: Eat him

Something stirred inside of me, making my mouth open wide and showing off my poisonous fangs.

In a flash I realized what I was doing. I quickly closed my mouth and covered my head. "I'm sssorry," I hissed. I wanted to leave.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Sorry? For what?" I asked as I stood up, not even realizing what had happened. "You haven't gone unharmed either..." I said to Angel as I walked up to her and wrapped a piece of around her arm where there was a scratch.

"I have a strange feeling. We need to leave fast."

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
    At this rate, Sheba was impatient and angry. Who dare put her in such a place? As if all her energy returned to her, Sheba raised her claw covered hands, and pounded them against the glass. She broke it slightly, but it wasnt enough. This time, Sheba rammed against the glass, her oxygen mask snapping. The young girl went wide eyed. What was she going to do? She couldnt breath. Quickly, Sheba made up her mind. She would give up that quickly. One more time, she rammed into the glass, causing it it break.

The green liquid poured out, along with Sheba. The teenager immediatly gasped for breath, and rested her head on the ground. Her tail was now visable to her. She could see it black tip. Breathing heavily, Sheba attempted to stand up but failed. There she was, lying in glass, still as confused and frightened as ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back