• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Pokémon Soundtrack Album Art!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Yeah, so I was going to add my "The First Movie" Score to my iPod, and lo and behold I remembered how un-cinematic and frankly, quite silly, the album cover looked like:

quite boring.

Doesn't even look like a movie soundtrack.

The music itself is pretty darn good for a Pokémon score, and in my opinion, is the darkest, and best score yet! (Gotta trust me on this... I primarily listen to film scores, love them, and am highly observant and knowledgeable with the genre)

So, I was playing around Photoshop when I decided to make a quick alternate album cover for this particular album. It hit me... I can do what I wanted to do since my childhood! I wanted to make a teaser-poster-like picture of how I imagined my own Pokémon movie!! (yes, one time I had the burning desire to make the ultimate Pokémon movie)

so with this in mind, I quickly created this album cover for my iPod MP3 album... behold the powaaaaaa!:

Yes, just don't criticize my sloppy cutting. My pen tablet isn't working yet so I wasn't able to take time on it. Rest assured, I'll make an even better one later!

what SAY YOU!? :cool:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • well, i say it is pretty good! the lighting on mewtwos eye is great and the smudging goes well! however, this belongs in the Graphics and Ratings Thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    crap.

Okay, fine. But I was going to use this thread as a platform for me to post more album-related material.

And it wasn't smudging, it was painting! ;)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • if you are going o make a thread like that, make a Gallery or umm, place where you show your banners, art etc.name it something like philman's galleryor philman's awesomatistic showcase
    soz for the mistake it looks like smudging
    -poke'd

Back