• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Alternate Wifi Server

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This could be very important for those who have Pokémon stuck with their oversea friends, but would still like to get a hold of them. Personally, though, I wouldn't really go through all that hassle just because of this; if one's Pokémon gone, regardless of how much time it takes, you could always replace it. d:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    This could be very important for those who have Pokémon stuck with their oversea friends, but would still like to get a hold of them. Personally, though, I wouldn't really go through all that hassle just because of this; if one's Pokémon gone, regardless of how much time it takes, you could always replace it. d:
    Well, trading isn't the only thing you can do with it...

Years
    I'm using it myself, and I have to say, it's nice to have it. They also do random Mystery Gifts for the 4th and 5th Generation games as well. There's official events, as well as a few unofficial ones (For Pokétch apps that were never distributed) and most of the online features work (The WiFi Plaza in PtHGSS doesn't work yet, and I'm not sure about the Battle Tower).

You are using it?
    I am trying to figure it out but cant. I cant even get the friend code anymore. Do you know a site with tutorial, kinda new at this. PM me if you wanna help. :D

Back