• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternative OU team.

Alternative OU team. (Plus Ubers at the end)

So, although I already had a pretty good team that until this day only has lost to hax, I wanted something else. And I don't like traditional stuff, so here comes something I thought of.

Alternative OU team.

Uxie @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/100 Def/152 Spd/4 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Yawn
- Trick

I've never seen this before actually. I know Uxie is bulky as hell and I didn't want to use like normal leads or anti-leads. Heatran is ok, but this will live like forever and force a lot of switches.

So 152 speed EVs give me enough speed to outspeed Aerodactyl and trick it so it becomes the fastest and most useless thing alive. I will probably lock on taunt, so I will U-turn on either Aero or his switch in and give me a chance to counter it.
Yawn will like force out a lot, and if they don't, they'll sleep and die in a nightmare that's called my team. Rock are obvious.

Alternative OU team.

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 240 HP/110 Atk/140 Def/20 Spd
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Outrage

I saw someone using a Buky Kingdra and I know how bulky Gyarados can be with intimidate and minimal def EVs. So I thought of a super bulky Salamance.

Naïve is because that's the only Mence I own and I figured Flamethrower would pwn Scizor 'cause he fails after intimidate and this much bulkyness. Forretress too. I don't remember why there's this amount of speed EVs actually, must have been usefull I guess. The HP and Defense make it like unbeatable and will always give me a chance to Dragon Dance and outspeed a lot and kill something with outrage in late game or make me faster and start spamming flames. Maybe I should use Dragon Claw btw, so I won't lock myself into Outrage.

I've also used a Lum berry to either negate status or confusion.

Alternative OU team.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/174 Def/84 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

So, I basically took my standard Zong set and switched it to mono Def EV's and the Atk to Sp. Atk EVs. Calm Mind makes me easily unbeatable to any special pokémon. This thing can quite easily hit 4+ CMs and start killing someone's entire team to just go to sleep and make them rage while I go "olololololol".
I don't know why, but every single time Zong is switched in and my opponent gets in his Scizor, they start to SD even though they know I've got CM. So HP fire kills Scizor, one time, someone had like Scizor, Forretress and some other steel, so I kill Scizor on the switch, Forretress can't do a crap as I'm faster due to my nature and IVs and was killed and the other steel too.

Magnezone fails to do anything too btw.

Alternative OU team.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 136 HP/216 Spd/120 SAtk/36 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

The pokémon after this doesn't like male genitalia so I needed a spinner. Starmie is fast and can be quite bulky. I made this more offensive and gave it some Sp. Def EVs to actually kill something of and being able to take Ice Beams aimed at Mence. I hated the regular one, this is faster and will Spin right round too. Surf and T-Bolt are pretty standard and obvious. Recover is to stall out longer.

I chose Starmie btw, because it's faster than the other spinners and has Natural Cure so Toxic Spikes can go drug someone else's team.

Alternative OU team.

Weavile (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 40 HP/252 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard
- Night Slash
- Brick Break

Like I said, Weavile doesn't like male genetalia. Sash is just win because it gives me a chance to set up freely and not worry about getting killed and just start sweeping his my opponent. Not much to say other than it's quite old school but still handy. I tried counter too btw, but steals be hangin' and being gay.

This > CB because it's stronger and easy to use.

Alternative OU team.

Latias@Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Energy Ball
- Trick
- Surf
- Draco Meteor

I hate Latias, it's not for OU, that's why I love it. Latias is like a trash can, it can trick anything that will be a pain like Blissey so it can be shut up and besides, Scarf is just plain win.

Modest > Timid for power, I'm already fast, I don't need it.

Energy ball is so much win, Swampert was one of those things that I couldn't hit with other pokémon, so in comes Energy Ball. A lot of people switch into it actually and then they get pwned. Surf and Draco Meteor are obvious.

But this team has some holes, but I can't find them very easy actually.

Last edited:
Back