• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Am I going crazy or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Background info: I've been catching dittos for breeding. Ultra balls always fail on them, every time, but when I use great balls, its like an instant capture, every time. No critical capture or anything. This happens for everything, and so it leads me to believe that the great ball is better then the ultra ball, as almost every single one of my pokemon is caught in a great ball. Did Game Freak screw up with titles? Has this happened to you?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would believe this is just out of pure luck or in your case unfortunate luck? Either way, I don't believe this warrants much of a discussion since all Pokéballs should work on the Pokémon. Try catching them with the other Pokéballs and if they still happen to be unobtainable by that, please bring up the question in our Simple Questions sticky. Thanks.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back