• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ambitious Pokedex Project

Paperfairy

WHAT ARE U LOOKIN' AT?
    Years
    I currently possess a living Pokedex, which, if you don't already know, is a game cart in which I possess one of every specie and forme of Pokemon. This means, I have one Bulbasaur, one Ivysaur, et cetera, all 28 Unown, all four Deoxys. Yes, it was worth it. I now wish to take that a step further – I want to possess a living Pokedex, but each of the Pokemon within need to posess a different OT and ID number.

As far as plan for execution, I think I'd like to just do 1-1 trades – for example, I trade you my Carnivine and you trade me your Carnivine. This way, I still have a Carnivine, but this one has an OT/ID that I do not already possess.

The following link is a spreadsheet of what I have completed so far, and what I need in order to finish completion. If you are in need of something, I am also willing to trade you what you need in exchange for the Pokemon you are going to give me.

On a side note, could somebody PLEASE tell me how to trade a Haunter/Kadabra/Graveler/Machoke from Diamond into HeartGold WITHOUT it evolving? Everstone nor pressing 'B' seem to work, and I need that done in order to do this quest properly.

LINK: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqYKuJ_SAWFOdDlaYVgzcUFvQV94NUFOVXlQUVdaZnc&hl=en

I have to trade:

Almost every item, just ask
    I'll make eggs of whatever Pokemon you may need
    Untouched Darkrai, Deoxys, Regigas events from US
    Japanese Shaymin, Untouched, Flower Paradise, details upon request
    Touched Electivire, L43, from XD, details upon request
    Untouched Snowpoint Temple Regigigas, details upon request
    Untouched Lv1 Magby, Mach Punch/ThunderPunch
    Untouched Ruby Groudon, details upon request
    Untouched Emerald Latios, details upon request
    Untouched XD Lugia, details upon request
    …random Snorunt. Details upon request, lol
    Numerous Ditto with 31s/30s in at least one stat, ask for what you want, I will trade with Everstone
    Several Staryu, Elekid and Bagon with 31s in one desireable stat, just ask
    Numerous Untouched XD Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
    Numerous Untouched Colosseum Jirachi, and I can make more upon request

For any of the above, I'm gonna need a pretty good deal tho. XP Ask questions! Requests/offers should be like this:
    OFFERING:
    WANT:
    ID and OT of OFFERING:
    best method of contacting you:

thanks!

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    OFFERING:shiny ninjask
    WANT:Japanese Shaymin, Untouched, Flower Paradise, details upon request
    ID and OT of OFFERING: Johnny - 22023 ( not so sure, I'll fix when I tunr on my DS ^_^)

Paperfairy

WHAT ARE U LOOKIN' AT?
    Years
    Sorry, Shinies don't really interest me - not enough to give up the Shaymin. Would you be willing to trade for the cause anyways?

Esmas

General
    Years
    Offering: Shiny Dialga Lvl. 47 UT, Darkrai UT, Shaymin UT, Pikachu-coloured Pichu UT, all items, etc.
    Want: Electivire Lvl. 43 Touched, Collosseum Jirachi

I don't have my game now, so I can't post OTs and IDs xD

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    As I said in our AIM convo, I'll help. I have some questions, though (XD).

First off, would you count Pokemon traded over via Pal Park as "different IDs," or do the different IDs have to be for DPP? If it's the former, then I can restart my Gen III games quite a few times to get different IDs and OTs. Is that acceptable, or do you only want one from each game? XD

Next, with the Haunter/Kadabra/Graveler/Machoke thing, I guess you could just receive them as their first forms and then evolve them yourself. Or is that out? Do you want to RECEIVE them as their second forms? XD

My WiFi's working now, so any time you're around, I can trade if I'm around, too. And, although this is off-topic, since my WiFi is working now, I managed to get THREE Shiny, Met-In-A-Fateful-Encounter Pichus! Are you jealous? Yeah, you're totally jealous.

Back