• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::america::.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    america.jpg

TITLE America

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • o.O

Nice design, but I partically don't agree with the quote due to I am a American and it isn't quite factious.

but still a nice banner

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I know, I dont agree with my image, I love america 100%, I also support Bush 100% But I thought some people would like to see this

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Oh phew,

I am a HUGE Bush fan so I thought you were trying to rip me to shreds xD

Anyways, it is a nice banner Casey (don't see how we ruined Italy or Germany) but I do like the Statue of Liberty xD

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Yes it does,

I was thinking of that when I wrote this, but I don't think any country now believes we ruined them and it was our fault.

You must remeber Italy switched sides, plus we really focused on Japan and then Germany.

But being German and Italian, I don't question or get mad over what America and it's allies did.

But this is getting totally off topic,

So nice banner Casey xD

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I know, I was running out of names. Theyre just to take up space really.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i really like it lol.. it's sort of... grungy but not really. and it has a good inspiration. 9.7/10 ^^,

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Brilliant. Just brilliant. A perfect description of what Bush is doing to the world (and brainwashing people to think otherwise), but that's another matter. xD

Nice effects. ^^ Did you make the Statue of Liberty yourself? It looks really good. =)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Statue of Liberty is a character in a font i had to search forever to find.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hehe, nice pic, lol, even tho im american its still funny.... ***no, bgt's innerself is Japanese... changes proxy to jap host so it looks as I am ... >_>

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • The design is amazing but I dont like the message. Even if you dont agree with the message I dont think images like this should be allowed even if you are an admin...Just stating my opinion so dont give me a bad rep cause of this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2005
    Seems a little clutterd and messy... but i get the grungy look sorta matches it.

At first i thought it was Based on Team America :P

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Insanity said:
    Seems a little clutterd and messy... but i get the grungy look sorta matches it.

At first i thought it was Based on Team America :P
    Thats the point

------------------------------

amphros23: I have a feeling you just dont like me

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    lol, i copied and pasted those countries, the website spelt it wrong, lol ;)

Back