• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Idol

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    ya but she said on some show today that she stoped talking back becuse she had gotten some bad remarks from people....more news on diana.... FROM IDOLFOURMS:

diana was on the cbs early show this morning and said that she is erleasing dreams as a single on june 22nd and said that rca and her are in the works of a recording contract.......she specifically didn't say dreams but the woman interviewing said you ahve a new single coming out and right before dian began to asnwer the woman sadi dreams ..........so there you go, we're getting it, and if the EXTRA rendition is an indication, it's going to be amain,g it was awesome that 20 sexonds of it, and i truly belive it was so good, they didn't let her sing it on AI, because it would've changes some minds...............

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    I absolutley love American Idol! I believe america made the correct choice in 1, but failed in 2 and 3. @ really doesn't matter to me because Clay, who was much better than ruben, continued on to become more sucessful. 3, however,was just wrong; the wrong person won. Fantasia screeched instead of singing and she had a major attitude problem. Diana was much better and should have won in place of Fantasia. I was actually rooting for George Huff most of the time, though, and i wish he would have survived a bit longer. Oh, and BTW, The reason that Jennifer Hudson was eliminated was that there was a major power outage in her home state and her family and friends were not able to call in for her.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i didnt hear that there was a power outage in jeniffers homes state. it was probably fix. yea thats it fantasia was the one hu created the power outage. all to gain the lead. then she voted for herself over and over again to beat latoya. yes its all becoming clear now. mwahaha mwahahahahaha*goes crazy and next door naighbor diles 911*:laugh:

Back