• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    I will have to look again to see what others I have right away. Anything I need to breed will be scattered throughout the week (since I work from 8-5, and probably won't be getting home till 6). So I might just do a giant trade over the weekend.

Np. Anyways im going to sleep now..i'll try and catch you tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    im looking for competitively breed feebas, bulbasaur, lotad, and fletchling. can you pm me. i have a bunch of battle items i dont need.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    That's fine with me. I'll need to check by box to see what Swirlixes I have, but I know I have to breed the Murkrow.

Could you notify me when you're ready to trade, as it seems you've got quite a few other pokemon to breed.

Also, is the name 'Kara' correct to use as a friend request?

Years
    Could you notify me when you're ready to trade, as it seems you've got quite a few other pokemon to breed.

Also, is the name 'Kara' correct to use as a friend request?

Yep yep. I do my trading on my game with the IGN Kara. I did start working on your stuff, but I can't say for sure when it will be done. I'll let you know, though. What time zone are you in?

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
    Hi, I'm interested in your compatibly bred Phantump. I can offer you a Duskull with 31/x/31/31/31/31, or a Cubchoo with Ice Punch. PM me if interested. :)

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Yep yep. I do my trading on my game with the IGN Kara. I did start working on your stuff, but I can't say for sure when it will be done. I'll let you know, though. What time zone are you in?

I'm in UTC+1/GMT+1, but I've noticed you're mostly online when I check.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello Hughes I would like 2 pokemon from your breeding section.

A Dratini with MultiScale and ExtremeSpeed and Sableye with the Prankster ability

matwe

Alo
    Years

Hi there. Lmk when you can trade the other pokes.

Years
    Hi there. Lmk when you can trade the other pokes.

My guess would be this weekend? I'm trying to finish up some other requests but my free time has been severely cut short with work.

Hello Hughes I would like 2 pokemon from your breeding section.

A Dratini with MultiScale and ExtremeSpeed and Sableye with the Prankster ability

Yeah, sure. I probably have some leftovers from breeding. Do you need any specific IV spread? Nature? Gender?

Years
    I'm in UTC+1/GMT+1, but I've noticed you're mostly online when I check.

Hopefully we can catch each other. I just started a new job and the hours make it hard for me to catch others in Europe. I just finished breeding your stuff. I'm really sorry about the wait. End products are:

• Swirlix - Male - 31/x/31/x/31/31
    • Murkrow - Female - 31/31/x/x/31/31

Both with Adamant natures, EMs, and abilities you wanted. I might be able to catch you tomorrow. I should be on around 10 or 11 PM your time.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Pretty sure I have a Piplup with 4EMs, but not Defiant. I'm interested in yours specifically for its HA.

Lemme know if you want something from my shoppy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Yeah, sure. I probably have some leftovers from breeding. Do you need any specific IV spread? Nature? Gender?

Would love to have an Adamant nature Dratini with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and a female Sableye with Calm nature 31/xx/31/31/31/31. If you don't have a female sableye a male one will do :)

Last edited:

matwe

Alo
    Years
    My guess would be this weekend? I'm trying to finish up some other requests but my free time has been severely cut short with work.

Sure.:)

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Are you possibly trading the larvitar (heavy ball, and EMs) as a female?

I can trade:
    Honedge (M & F)
    Narure: (Both) Adamant
    Ability: (Both) No Guard)
    EMs: (Both) Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond & Wide Guard.
    IVs: (Both) 31/31/29/31/31/31
    Ball: (Both) Luxury ball

I'll trade both my Male and Female honedge for your 1 Female Larvitar in Heavy ball.

Years
    Pretty sure I have a Piplup with 4EMs, but not Defiant. I'm interested in yours specifically for its HA.

Lemme know if you want something from my shoppy.

I have a few Piplups with Defiant lying around my PC. Does it need to be a female? Because then I would have to rebreed one. I saw you have a Rapid Spin Sandshrew, and I'd be interested in that.

Would love to have an Adamant nature Dratini with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and a female Sableye with Calm nature 31/xx/31/31/31/31. If you don't have a female sableye a male one will do :)

I'm pretty sure I have a Dratini for you, but I'll need to double check on a Sableye. If not, I'll have to breed one. I'll let you know later today.

Years
    Are you possibly trading the larvitar (heavy ball, and EMs) as a female?

I can trade:
    Honedge (M & F)
    Narure: (Both) Adamant
    Ability: (Both) No Guard)
    EMs: (Both) Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond & Wide Guard.
    IVs: (Both) 31/31/29/31/31/31
    Ball: (Both) Luxury ball

I'll trade both my Male and Female honedge for your 1 Female Larvitar in Heavy ball.

I'll probably have to breed you a Larvitar, since I don't think I have any spares lying around. I'd be okay with the both Honedges.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I have a few Piplups with Defiant lying around my PC. Does it need to be a female? Because then I would have to rebreed one. I saw you have a Rapid Spin Sandshrew, and I'd be interested in that.

Hiya,

That Sandshrew is on my "To-Do" List. I'll have to check later when I'm home from university if it already has Rapid Spin or not.

I'll VM you and let you know, since I'd have no problem trading it.

Piplup can be male; that's OK.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back