• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    do you still have the shiny gengar code??, i can give you any rare ball pokemon available in soulsilver, or a maloetta of event??

Years
  • Hi there, I'm very interested in a HA Bulbasaur (Female Preferred). I plan to use it for breeding, myself, so I am not particular about IVs/Nature/etc., however, any added bonuses would be great.

I'd like to offer a

Vulpix (Female or Male)
    Drought (HA)
    Timid
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ember, Extrasensory, Heatwave

Please let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Years
  • Hi there, I'm very interested in a HA Bulbasaur (Female Preferred). I plan to use it for breeding, myself, so I am not particular about IVs/Nature/etc., however, any added bonuses would be great.

I'd like to offer a

Vulpix (Female or Male)
    Drought (HA)
    Timid
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ember, Extrasensory, Heatwave

Please let me know if you're interested, thanks!

I'm sure I have some HA female Bulbasaurs somewhere. I will have to double check though. Might even have some with egg moves. I could certainly use a perfect Drought Vulpix.

ok, does any of the things i told you interest you?

I do collect rareball Pokemon. Do you have a list of the ones that you have or would you catch one and bring it over?

Years
  • Great! Just let me know if and when youre ready and I'd be happy to trade!
    I grabbed a female with a Bold nature and the egg moves Curse and Giga Drain. It also has 4 IVs. Let me know if you can't trade tonight because I'll be around all day tomorrow and Friday.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016

Will you be online tonight or tomorrow night? I'm still waiting to catch you online for the Dreamball Eevee trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I'm sure I have some HA female Bulbasaurs somewhere. I will have to double check though. Might even have some with egg moves. I could certainly use a perfect Drought Vulpix.

I do collect rareball Pokemon. Do you have a list of the ones that you have or would you catch one and bring it over?

i do have a list, in my shop: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340695

you could also request me any pokemon catchable in soul silver, but if there is one you like in the list it would be easier for me xD

Years
  • im offering you sir do you interested?
    Sure, since I don't have one. What were you looking to get for it?

Will you be online tonight or tomorrow night? I'm still waiting to catch you online for the Dreamball Eevee trade.
    I'm playing with one of my other games right now. I have to hatch an egg quickly and then I'll switch.

i do have a list, in my shop: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340695

you could also request me any pokemon catchable in soul silver, but if there is one you like in the list it would be easier for me xD
    Could I get your Love Ball Marill?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    I'm playing with one of my other games right now. I have to hatch an egg quickly and then I'll switch.
    Thank you so much for the trade. The Pokemon I traded you in return should have its HA and have an EM. Hope she was decent compensation.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Sure, since I don't have one. What were you looking to get for it?

Could I get your Love Ball Marill?

sure!, you only want one??, you can ask for more, a shiny gengar is worth more than one rare ball :P, and do you mind waiting till the 15/16th??? i am going on holidays :3

Years
  • sure!, you only want one??, you can ask for more, a shiny gengar is worth more than one rare ball :P, and do you mind waiting till the 15/16th??? i am going on holidays :3
    I guess a Lure Ball Corsala would also do? I'm trying to restrict my new acquisitions because I want to organize my games and I'm still drowning in Pokemon that I have to sort through. And I'm okay with waiting as long as neither of us forget.

i interested in your ferroseed :D
    Any Ferroseed? I also have a shiny one, which I'm not sure if that's the one you are referring to.

I am interested in a Lapras if you have anymore.
    Any Lapras? I can breed for HA, certain EMs, IVs etc. I don't have any spares currently bred, though.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back