• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Amusement Park In B/W!?

PokémonTrainerRuby

Call Me Ruby
Years
  • OK,so we know there's going to be a roller coaster.Now a ferris wheel?What could this mean?! :shocked:
    Amusement Park In B/W!?
    Amusement Park In B/W!?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think it's from a city themed after Coney Island

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure it's based on the coney island....It'll be interesting what importance that place holds in the plot bcoz that "evil guy" was talking to us in front of the ferris wheel

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Even better!What kind of gym would have a roller coaster in it?

A gym that gets absolutly no battles so they have enough spare tiem to build a roller coaster in it maybe?

Man Im so excited now :DDD The graphics just make the game so much more lively!

IM BUZZIN :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    We know the rollarcoaster is supposedly a Gym but not sure about the wheel, maybe you battle trainers on it, it would be really big inside each carrage like the london eye?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think the city IS based on Coney Island and will have a gym based on roller coaster, may a Normal-Type gym. And it could be the place where you can do Contests and Pokethelon...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    OK,so we know there's going to be a roller coaster.Now a ferris wheel?What could this mean?! :shocked:
    Amusement Park In B/W!?
    Amusement Park In B/W!?

We knew this already (Since the release of the Isshu Map) its like right there and obvious... Thats like showing screenshots of the desert and saying

"OK,so we know there's going to be a rock. Now another rock?What could this mean?! :shocked:"

PokémonTrainerRuby

Call Me Ruby
    Years
  • We knew this already (Since the release of the Isshu Map) its like right there and obvious... Thats like showing screenshots of the desert and saying

"OK,so we know there's going to be a rock. Now another rock?What could this mean?! :shocked:"
    This thread(like most of the threads in the B/W section)is for speculation.Get with it or leave.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    If its from a gym, then that would be pretty cool. Its probably based of Coney Island as someone already mentioned.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well,thanks to Calder for helping me notice this:
    Amusement Park In B/W!?

Doesn't it look like there is a Contest Hall and a Pokethelon Dome? or is it just my wishful thinking... hmmm
    If its from a gym, then that would be pretty cool. Its probably based of Coney Island as someone already mentioned.

I was the first to bring up the Coney Island thing too... and it's even more evidence towards you know what...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

• Doesn't it look like there is a Contest Hall and a Pokethelon Dome? or is it just my wishful thinking... hmmm

I was the first to bring up the Coney Island thing too... and it's even more evidence towards you know what...
    I see what looks like a bit like a 4th gen battle factory there...

Back