• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An ArcticWolf makes its appearance

Real_ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf
    Years
    Good morning, evening or good night - My name is Arctic or Wolf, whatever you prefer.
    I'm all new to the PC, and that is actually quite embarrassing, taking into consideration that I do youtube content about this very game series...
    That aside, I'm like that friend of yours who's quite boisterous and loud, but also rather kind and fun sometimes - So you want to hang with him, but you're always afraid to just tell him to calm the f*** down once he gets going.

On a more serious note though - I'm happy to make your acquaintance

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    A real arctic wolf? How are you operating a computer?

Uh, hi. Welcome to PC! I'd love for you to check out the Sun and Moon section if you're interested, there's speculation on pretty much every aspect of the games going on in there. If you're well-versed enough in the rumors going on to be able to make a video about them, then you can certainly contribute to the discussions!

However, advertising your YouTube channel is against the rules here. If you like, you can put a link to it in your signature (like I've done, notice the links at the bottom of this post) but other than that you're not really allowed to direct people to it. Still, signature space can be a good way to get people to notice.

Have fun here!

Back