• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: An Assortment of Soul Silver Randomizers, Including 1 that's got Kaizo-like difficulty

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    What's up, everybody?!

I've created an assortment of different Soul Silver Randomizers, including one that I would describe as having Kaizo-like difficulty. Right now, I've made three versions. Each one has an exact changelog that highlights every single change.

I am thinking about making an entirely random Soul Silver patch, but for right now I'll see how well these three versions get received. The current three versions are not entirely random. For the sake of sanity, I've gone ahead and kept all level-up moves, TM's, stats, and evolutions vanilla.

Wild pokemon, starters, trades, trainer battles, gym battles+E4 battles, and more are completely random.

In the version that I'd describe as Kaizo-like, I've taken the liberty and set the 3 starters to Machop, Beldum, and Gastly (just to aid in your endeavors). The reason I'd describe it as Kaizo-like, is the level of trainer pokemon has been increased by 35%. So, by the time you get to your first E4, the level should be around the '80s and '90s, hitting around 100 by the time you beat the first E4. I know this can't compare to the difficulty of the actual Kaizo games where they've reworked the AI and whatnot, but, with everything else random I feel like it will prove to be an extremely difficult playthrough.

Would absolutely love to see some videos made on these if any content creators would like to give it a shot. Also, I would really love to work with somebody who could maybe help me add some QOL and other improvements to these patches. I'm involved in a number of projects since joining the community as somebody who's striving to be an active contributor, but I am always open to talk about working on pokemon projects!

But anyways, here are my soul silver randomizer patches, I do hope you guys enjoy them! Oh, and to patch, any clean U.S version of Soul Silver should work!

I would use ROM Patcher JS to actually complete the patching as that's the software I used to make the patches and I don't think they'd work with DeltaPatcher.

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wtekrxlwziifw/SOUL+SILVER+RANDOMIZER+PATCHES+CHANGELOGS

Back