• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An awesome idea for Gen V??

Good idea? Hm?

• Yes!! Great Idea!!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, stupid idea. Shut up.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sounds cool, but they probably won't do it. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright, so here's a little idea that I thought I'd share with you all. It's kind of a breakdown of each Generation (in one sense of seeing it), ending with what might/could/maybe happen in Gen V.

Gen I: Introduced Kanto
    Gen II: Introduced Johto
    Gen III: Introduced Hoenn + Remade Kanto
    Gen IV: Introduced Sinnoh + Remade Johto
    Gen V: Introduces Unova + Remakes Hoenn

I mean, how cool would that be? How many of you would buy a DS version of Sapphire??

Thoughts? Comments?

Also, one thing I realized that might be happening... is that this is already happening, and I just haven't heard about it. so let me know what's up :P

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Mo worries mate, we all make mistakes. Although, we've all knew this, there's no hurt in thinking it too. Anyway, unfortunately, due to the redundant nature of this thread - I'll go ahead and close it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back