• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An idea for a Pokemon and Puyo Puyo crossover

Tetriser

Average game making dude
Years
  • My imagination is hyped with Pokémon since the late 2015, and then Puyo Puyo finally entering my imagination gate. In the other words, Puyo Puyo's competitive gameplay has bring me an idea for a Puyo Puyo game with Pokémon characters.

Why not we have a Pokémon Puyo Puyo game? (I know Sega and Nintendo won't team-up to make Pokémon instead of Mario & Sonic after F-Zero GX)

What do I'm talking about is a game in my imagination (a fanon game, not real), called Pokémon Puyo Puyo, or Pokémon Avalanche as the peoples in the West will call. The Avalanche word will make sense to a Puyo Puyo game since we had one with the word (Kirby's Avalanche :mrgreen: )

The game features the Pokémon as the playable characters, instead of Ash Ketchum and the other Trainers. The Pokémon will race and battle against each other in a new kind of battle called "Avalanche", which involves to the gameplay of Puyo Puyo. The game sets in a suburban district named Pokédale.

Characters
    There were 24 characters just like in 20th, Tetris and Chronicle, each with their own AI and dropset based on the original Puyopuyo!! 20th Anniversary characters.

Format: Pokemon/Character (AI and Dropset) Basis
    • Pikachu/Arle
    • Bulbasaur/Suketoudara
    • Charmander/Draco Centauros
    • Squirtle/Onion Pixy
    • Cyndaquil/Ringo
    • Torchic/Raffine
    • Piplup/Lemres
    • Snivy/Schezo
    • Froakie/Ocean Prince
    • Pachirisu/Klug
    • Emolga/Maguro
    • Dedenne/Dongurigaeru
    • Pichu/Rider
    • Azurill/Yu & Rei
    • Audino/Rulue
    • Charizard/Risukuma
    • Mew/Satan (Dark Prince)
    • Furret/Carbuncle
    • Raichu/Amitie
    • Surskit/Sig
    • Jirachi/Ecolo
    • Manaphy/Ms. Accord
    • Buneary/Witch
    • Oddish/Feli
    Of course, they have their own tunes in story mode battles just like the Puyo Puyo Anniversary titles.

Back