• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Inspirational Song

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

Man, I had to blog about this. This song right here is so awesome. Just a few hours ago I was kinda down and thinking of what I am going to do during the week. But when I heard this song...it made me feel a little better. "Keep The Faith" by Michael Jackson...I swear he is so inspiring. I kept replaying this song over, over, and over again.

So if you have a goal or you feeling really down...listen to this song. It will make you more motivated and make you feel better. I got my eye on the prize I am going to keep the faith. :)

Enjoy. Michael Jackson King Of Pop Forever! No one will take it away from you.

I am glad the Grammys honored him last night, that was very touching. His children gave a wonderful tribute to their father. It was really, really nice.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Ha ha, I'll make sure that I'll add this to my iPod. :]

It really is a inspirational. I'm glad that no one really let go of his death. He truly is an amazing man.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I am glad you like this song. It just a very nice song. It is so motivational too. He had the power to make everyone feel better if they are down. Just listen his songs and you will feel ten times better than before.

Believe me I haven't moved on. He was one of my favorite singers of all time! I grew up listening to Michael. I truly miss him every single day. And I always will. I will never, never, ever, forget him! He was truly the best. And always will be the best.

Last edited:
    Back