• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen an odd thing happend

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    i dug up my old gold verion and i dumped on my computer now i used to live in japan so i went to al the events to get all the rare pokemon and what-not and so i open it on my computer and i look at my id and it sayd 2 badges well ok so im not very far BUT then i looked at my team :D and low-and-behold! a blue level 31 fricken mew!!!!!! a shiny mew i haddent remembered i dhad it so this is awsomenes i took screenies but they on my comp not the laptop(witch is what im using becuase my comp dont have internet) so i will get the screenies up as soon as i can and i also have a croconawn with confusion, recover, bite and phychic :\ witch is level 21 but i dont remember it? and its shiny to(white i think) but i never used a gameshark or anything like that so does anyone know how it might have got on there?

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    but know one i know or have know has one..... and i dont leand out my games

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    wow geting it dusy/dirty can do that? that cool but aso not

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I doubt that is was the dust, but that is very strange, consider yourself lucky =)

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Wow that is freaky! But so far none of my games are like that :/I wouldn't mind a blew Mew XD.Like others said,It could have been dust or dirt.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    here is the move set of the crokonawn(sorry spelled wronge)
    confusion
    recover
    fire blast
    psychic

so know one really knows what happend? hmm bumer

Years
    creepy!

But probably dust, it's almost like one of those water glitches. Dump your cartridge in the washing machine and you get wierd stuff happening to it!!!!

You're lucky you can still play the game, usually your internal battery would've died by now.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    Really if u dump into a washng machine?..... mwhahahah but it will probably give all my clothes static clean if i do that -.-

Ive had things happen to my gold 2 actually something happend just today i got my gold version cause i was bored i had all 250 Pokemon (no Celebi :'( ) but when i went to the menu i lost my save... i was like WTF!!!!! (i think the dust in my room was jealous of my save game)

i got my gold about.... when i was 7 and i was like omg awesumness!!!!!!! but i only remember the wayout glitches like my link breaking up and fighting lv255 tangelas with infanate Hp and then re-connecting with everything working.....

Last edited:

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    That happened to my gold version too, but it was different... Last year, my mom hided my gold version where my hands can't reach 'cuz I wasn't careful enough to keep my things in order. Finally, my mom gave me back my Gold version last month. I continued my saved game and I checked my Pokemon then suddenly, my Pokemon's moves were different. Instead of my Pigeot's fly move. it became dig move and my Typhlosion's cut move became to be known as vine whip move. And also, when I canceled the start menu, my game restarted itself. I waited until the Continue, New Game, Option, and Mystery Gift menu showed up. I pressed Continue and I saw my ID status showed up after I pressed Continue. I pressed the A button to continue my game and then the weirdest thing happened, my guy in the game was transported to Glitch City from the place I saved last time... Later on, my saved game was destroyed after a few days... That was the strangest thing that happened to my Gold version...

Back