• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Old Evil Returns [PG14] OOC

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
Years
  • Yeah, the RP is going to start. I will post when SUs are officially closed though. We can have a few more join if they want.

Years
  • I hope I'm not to late.

Name:
    Justice Redmond
    Nickname:
    none
    Appearance:
    Justice is a 5'4, 125lbs, and has a peanut butter complexion. He has auburn eyes and long curly brownish/red hair he keeps into a ponytail. He usually wears a cap and red hoodie jacket with a white tee and a pair of black bagging jeans with boots.
    Region currently living in (keep it to the main five, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova):
    Kanto
    History:
    Justice was born in Kanto and was raised in an orphanage after he was taken away from his parents, who were forced to be scientists for the Mewtwo experiment. Ever since Team Rocket has separated Justice from parents he has sworn to get revenge on Team Rocket and find where his parents are.
    Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in):
    Bulbasaur

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I hope I'm not to late.

Name:
    Justice Redmond
    Nickname:
    none
    Appearance:
    Justice is a 5'4, 125lbs, and has a peanut butter complexion. He has auburn eyes and long curly brownish/red hair he keeps into a ponytail. He usually wears a cap and red hoodie jacket with a white tee and a pair of black bagging jeans with boots.
    Region currently living in (keep it to the main five, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova):
    Kanto
    History:
    Justice was born in Kanto and was raised in an orphanage after he was taken away from his parents, who were forced to be scientists for the Mewtwo experiment. Ever since Team Rocket has separated Justice from parents he has sworn to get revenge on Team Rocket and find where his parents are.
    Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in):
    Bulbasaur
    Accepted. I like the Mewtwo refrence, I won't give any details, but lets just say Mewtwo will have a decent involvemnt in the plot later.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • The encounters are up to you, but major things like evolution, captures, and other outcomes are up to me. So are Team Rocket encounters, which we will not have in the first chapter.

Just looked through the thread again. I appear to have started something with the cliffhangers. anyway we had our first capture attempt, congrats to myrrhman on his new Starly. I will probably make the next attempt on the Nidoran I am fighting, but that post comes later.

EDIT 2: Kaiser, your catch is denied, but if the fight continues I may change my opinion. Blaze, I am going to accept yours. I will have my post up in a few minutes.

Last edited:
    Back