• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Unorthodox Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Basically, what I want to do is make a game like a customized new version of the first three generations, but am only skilled in mapping and story boarding and know how to minor switch work. So what I want is a version of Pokemon Essentials with all the Pokemon from the first three generations finished. (Movesets, Evolving finished) Really everything in the database besides the main character (Which I can provide). I understand this is a big request, and more then likely won't happen, but if there is anyone that can do it you will obviously be a big Credit in the finished game. the game will NOT be commercial, just something i can share with friends and family. My WHOLE family, and ALL my friends are superfans of Pokemon, and have given me a lot of ideas to make a great game and I really just want to make that a reality. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Okay wow I messed up I really didn't look into anything I just realized that you don't edit anything using the RMXP program, but the other editor. I am sure I can figure the Essentials program out. you may delete this post or pass it off as a noob post. Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back