• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anacortes Fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Anacortes is my pair!So I'm expressing my love to her by Making a fan club all about her!She's really Nice! PS:Who ever posts first become's Co-Owner!

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well...its a little strange how we made fan clubs about each other..but I can almost guarantee you're more popular! ;) (This post dosen't count as first..just a comment)

(thought this might be helpful)

Members: Mew42003, GYM LEADDER A (onizuka04), Moonlight Dreams, Blue Jasmine, Randall, Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet, MegaDitto, PokeKing, Suz, Latios619..(and myself!)

Last edited:

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I will join me and her are good friens and she makes great poems.

Last edited:
    Years
    I guess I'll join. Anacortes is my class mate and best friend is real life! I'd never let her down like this and not join a club all about her! Isn't that right Anacortes? Can I say your real name? Saying Anacortes all the time is making my brain sizzle.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ummm...as I told you for the 18th time...dont dis my true love and obsession! *sighs* lol....Read my sig..maybe that'll help you? if not then my nickname would be fine...thanks for joining though...

Years
    What the heck? The :AMERICAN OBSESSION:? Anacortes you've gone overboard in this. Honestly, I'm not trying to be mean, but those kinda obsessions are bad for you! You've almost got as many friends as me. o.0

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Thats not what you needed to know ther..keep going down. and ignore that..according to the catch phrase thread..I have one catch phrase you might want to read..?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Moonlight: Yeah..sure you can make 1
    Onizuka04: I have another poem up now...go see it when you have time;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back