• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anarchists VS. the Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Anarchists vs. the Law
    -----------------------------------------
    The Plot
    Recently four new Governers are now in charge, put in charge by their leader. Ever since they were hired, they passed certain laws and have taken away certain laws, with the higher ranking's approval! The Gym leaders have acted differently since then. They're obviously not themselves.

The Officer Jenny's hve been sworn to uphold the law, otherwise they are fired, they ALL would be fired. But they still have strong feelings against certain things. They now cannot protect pokemon, nor continue protecting the forests that were once protected from trainers.

There are a majority of trainers who only want to USE pokemon, against their will at times, just to be battle slaves instead of companions to go to the top, these trainers are raging through the once protected forests to catch any pokemon they see. All of the pokemon in the once protected forest are there becuase they want to be independant, instead of a trainers party member.

The Pokemon Morphs, who serve purposes in protecting the rights of a Pokemons will, for one of the first times in over a Century, stand up outside of the forest in appearence of human form to protect and serve, for the Pokemon! With, possibly, some Trainers on the Morphs side. The trainers and Morphs will have to go against the Government, and the law enforcers who work under the government. Which will make this particular group of trainers and morphs, Anarchists. (Anti-government)

To Sign Up as a Trainer
    Name:
    Appearence:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: (Max is 6)
    Hometown:

To Sign Up as a Pokemon Morph
    Name:
    Appearence in full human form:
    Pokemon you morph into:
    Extra Type: (optional, I've had people who asked me that they morph into a pikachu, but they want their Pikachu to also be a dark type. So you can have an extra type, after all, you can only use yourself as a weapon, yet trainers have up to 6 pokemon, which can be alot of types. Think about taking advanadge of this!)
    Appearence in half/half form: (I mean as in Half Human and half the pokemon you morph into. Usually you would have the human body with some small appearence features that the pokemon you morph into have)
    Personality:
    Weapon: (Other than the attacks that your pokemon and half half form has, the weapon can be like a dagger or sword, whatever)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my sign-up =3

Name: Mayuko
    Appearence:
    Anarchists VS. the Law

Minus the wings. *I'm gonna make a new pic*
    Pokemon you morph into: Espeon
    Extra Type: Ice
    Personality: She would hate to let pokemon or people down, when they depend on her. She is nice, giving, understanding. Since she is psychic, she tries to have some patience. She hates the heat.

Weapon: Some spell tags and a sword made out of Nevermeltice.

Years
    ahhh can I join as a morph ok any way.

name
    Kuri Lone
    age 14
    gander female
    Appearence: (I have no photo) a girl who has red hair and green eyes. as she grows older she gains more scars. the girl wears a light blue sweatshirt with the number 96. her skin was a tan color that whould turn pink/red at any time. always wears black pants
    POKEMON YOU MORPH INTO: absol.
    HALF FROM: the body of a human and the absol head thing claws of absol. has the main of absol.
    ACTS LIKE: she is shy when you meat her but when you get to be friends with her she is very nice and weide
    WEAPON: a staff nothing is on it. she uses it very well.

well thats me.

Years
    About time someone didn't judge the RP by it's title! =P You're accepted.

I guess I should wait till more Rpiers =P

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| This...looks... awesome!
    Name: Shara
    Appearence in full human form: Shara is relatively unremarkable in full-human form, apart from her sickly appearance. Her skin is pale and her hair is bone-white, but she always seems to smile. She wears a pair of cropped, tight combat trousers, tied at the bottom, and a pair of bamboo flip-flops. On her top half, she normally wears wrap-around tops.
    Pokemon you morph into: Arcanine
    Extra Type: Ghost. However, she's incapable of using fire attacks.
    Appearence in half/half form: In human form, her body looks almost transparent and has a frail, wispy feel about it. Her skin is tinged purple-gray, and her hair is completely white. Her extremities seem to fade off into nothing.
    She has a bushy, arcanine tail, which is also white, and bushy 'flares' of fur around her ankles. She has arcanine ears, too, but they seem to disappear into her hair.
    Personality: Shara is thankful for even the smallest word of kindness. She's often seen as dumb, or simple, but Shara is as deep as the next girl.
    Weapon: None. She'd much rather vanish into thin air than to fight.

EDIT: those sprites are pretty =3}

Last edited:
    Years
    You're definatly accepted. And thanks for that comment on the sprite! Few people compliment, thats probably cuz I don't show it off much =P

I'll wait for one more RPier...

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    (Wow!! This looks so kawaii!! :D)

Name: Tino Garuda

Appearence: Tino is very thin, and has a tan skin tone. He has silky black hair that is spiked up, and wears a silver headband with the PokeBall sign on it. He has a red t-shirt with a black vest over it, and wears black pants. He also wears a spiky belt, and spiky wristbands on both arms.

Personality: Tino is a natural born vigilante. He never backs down to a challenge, and can be very competitive. He is a rocker and despises people who are unfriendly. He can be your best friend, and he can be your worst enemy, so you should really try to stay on his good side.

Pokemon:

Name: Aqua
    Species: Vaporeon

Name: Inferno
    Species: Flareon

Name: Sabrina
    Species: Espeon

Name: Shadow
    Species: Umbreon

Hometown: Goldenrod City

(OOC: BTW, my character is a human)

Years
    Accepted! I guess we have enough Rpiers, 4 (including me)...

I'll start, also! I want to keep the rpiers posts in order, like I go, person 1 goes, person 2 goes, and person 3 goes.

The next person to go will be the first person in the pattern, then I can't post till the 2nd person posts and the 3rd, you kno how it goes.

IC: There were people running in the dark forest, shouting random things, there were zaps, the sounds of pokeballs catching pokemon with their rays. Mayuko, who was in full pokemon form was running through the forest dodging trees. She bumped into someone's legs. She shook her head in shock. And looked up, the trainer looked from the age of 8 to 9 and said, "Teehee, you're rare!!! Houndour go!"

The trainer sent out Houndour, Houndour was infront of Mayuko, growling. Mayuko's fur prickled, she used a very powerful Psychic attack which sent Houndour tossed against the trainer. Mayuko ran out to the side of the forest, she transformed to half half, to full human form. She walked out of the forest looking calm, she didn't want to look suspicious. She looked around, she was wondering to herself why there were no Pokemon Rangers or Police Officers guarding the forest? Mayuko spotted a Pokemon Center and ran straight to the building. The door was locked, Nurse Joy shouted out to Mayuko, "I'm sorry, we're closed! All the Pokemon Centers are on strike till the New Laws are taken away!"

Mayuko shouted back to Nurse Joy, "No! You don't understand! I'm in danger! I'm on your side too!"

Nurse Joy walked up to the door and unlocked it, Mayuko ran into the Pokemon Center and said, "What did you mean by the new laws? And where are the Police to stop the raid?"

Nurse Joy said, "Don't you watch TV? Those laws were taken away!"

Mayuko shouted, "What!?!?"

(this is where you guys can come in, the door is still open)

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Years
    (OOC: IS it ok if I be the second person?)

IC: Walking through the shadowy forest, I send out Aqua to walk with me, when I stumble upon a Pokemon Center. I see Nurse Joy, and a person. I walk up to them, and ask Nurse Joy, "erm, Nurse Joy?? Can I please rest inside?? I am so tired." I look around as I await a response.....

(OOC: I am sorry, I am not sure if you were a human, or Pokemon, but can you please tell me so that I know, ok?)

Years
    (can I be person 3)
    Kuri was walking in the dark hazy forest. she chould hear yells and screams for all aroud she didn't know what was going on. she was in full human form. it wasn't until a small tallow came up to her and attacked. even tho she was lukcy not to be hit she couldn't help but think of reasons that it whould do something like that. soon after that a person came looking for pokemon he had pokemonballs in his hand and a mean grin. kuri had to leave the forest now.

Last edited:

beybladex

The Kryptonite Dream
    Years
    (Can I Join)
    i'll be a normal person

Name:Leo

Apperance:
    Anarchists VS. the Law

Personality:Shy around girls,Thankful to god for earth's great suprises and He is a brave,curious and helpful person to have around you for protection

Pokemon:Groovile,Blastoise,Charmeleon,Alakazam,Vaporeon and Raichu

Hometown:Pallet Town

Years
    Jack_Skellington said:
    (OOC: Dudette, you need to post a sign-up post, and if IcySoul accepts you, THEN you can post ok??)
    (not in person. my post was the secdone on here pay litter more repesct to icysoul)

Last edited:
    Years
    (OOC: Beybladex is accepted, he can post an rp post. Where the heck is Charon-Chan??? I don't want to have to leave her behind!)

beybladex

The Kryptonite Dream
    Years
    Leo Was Running In A Dark Forest He Ran Near The Pokemon Center He Saw The Door Open He Ran Inside And Almost Collapsed

Years
    (OOC: Beybladex, if you could make that post just a little longer ^^' ? If you don't have an idea, just try to add a little more description, or things and 'bad trainers' that Leo may have ran into. Cuz he's gotta have a reason why he's running!

Just a reminder for you all, please do your best to make your RP post big! Like about 2 lines the very very very least! Please!

Also with Chaoron-chan, she hasn't even made one RP post, she can basically jump in any time since she hasn't even ran into our chars. yet so... =P

And to Jack Skellington's question, I forgot to awnser, sorry, and Mayuko is currently full human form!)

IC: Nurse Joy grabbed Leo and said, "Are you alright!?!?!" Nurse Joy swept some dust off Leo, she looked at Leo, Tino, and Mayuko.

Nurse Joy sighed and said, "I guess I'll open the Pokemon Center, I guess there are still good people out there? Go sit down there, I'll get you all some tea and cookies... It seems none of you know what exactly is going on around in this Region now do you?"

Nurse Joy went over to the kitchen area behind the counter and put the water on the stove. She brought the cookies over to the table and said, "Well, first, Tino, you wanted to rest right, here is a key to room 3. The restrooms are down at the end of the hall. Do you want anything else?"

(Since Jack Skellington is the person who posted after I, so he'll go after me. Then Scarlet, and Beybladex

This would be a good time for Scarlet should probably start introducing Kuri! Unless she has something else to do before she goes from the outside of the forest to the Pokemon Center?)

Jack_Skellington

Years
    "Yeah, can you take my Pokemon Nurse Joy? They are exhausted. They have been battling like crazy, but.....I gues that is my own fault," I replied, with a sad tone. I yawned, and took the key from Nurse Joy. I then walked over to the girl and tried to start up a conversation. "Erm, hey? What's your name? Mine's Tino." I awaited for a reply, smiling.

Years
    as kuri had left the forest she saw a near by pokemon center, so she deiced to go in. when she got there she could see the sigh that said "closed" but then she saw two people talking so she noked on the door. "is theis place open?" as she waited for an anwers she could see the sun almost disapper.

Years
    (OOC: The RP will continue on, I'll PM Beybladex and Chaoran-chan a reminder of the RP.

Why do I feel so hot >.< ?

Also, which girl is Tino talking torwards?)

IC: Nurse Joy put Leo onto the couch, it seems he is exhausted or something. Then she ran over to the girl by the door and said, "Well, I guess I'll let you come in too. Please have a seat..."

Nurse Joy took the pokemon from Tino and gave Tino a dirty look, she said, "Why were you battling?"
    Nurse Joy put the pokemon on the healing machine. Then she got 3 other keys, 1, 2, and 4. Then she handed 1 to Mayuko, 2 to Leo, she put it on his chest. Then the 4th key to Kuri. Nurse Joy said, "When you're tired, or just want to relax, go to your room. Your room number is on your key."

Nurse Joy poured tea for Tino, Kuri, Mayuko, and for herself! Nurse Joy closed the door and the shades. Nurse Joy walked over to the living area and said, "Anything else?"

Mayuko said, "Well, like I was asking basically a half hour ago, what laws were changed?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back