• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anastasia's Graphics

Kiiro

Cool Chicken
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2008
    A banner is usually about 400 pixels wide and maybe 100 high.

Years
    Thanks, Kiiro for explaining. :)

So snikerz35 the size of a banner is goign to be bigger then 10x15. You need to give a banner that's about 400x100. In can be more, but give me the size in pixels only please.

~A.R

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Years
    Er ... well I fit 3 people in the picture. I aslo have 2 banners of it. One with an orange color and one without color.

Color banner:
    Anastasia's Graphics

Or ...

Anastasia's Graphics

Hope this is what you asked for.

~A.R

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Do you mind resizing my banner to 300 pixels in height, please? :P It was over the max height in the rules. *embarrassed*

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    OMG i luv ur work, it's soo nice! Your obviously very skilled...and sceptile obsessed rofl..i love all the effects you use on yours,and i love the merry christmas 1 themost! Good luck with your grafix

Years
    Do you mind resizing my banner to 300 pixels in height, please? :P It was over the max height in the rules. *embarrassed*
    Hehe .. I mean I'll try to day to fix it up.

OMG i luv ur work, it's soo nice! Your obviously very skilled...and sceptile obsessed rofl..i love all the effects you use on yours,and i love the merry christmas 1 themost! Good luck with your grafix

Thanks. ^^ What was that about the Secptile one? XD

~A.R

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I would like a banner, but I don't have a picture, and I SUCK at pixel sizes since they don't say anything to me. I hope it isn't bad and that you're still able to make one. to help you a bit out, I can say that I would like it that it looks somewhat along the first glaceon banner on the first page. anyway, the form:

Banner size: ^see message above.
    Theme color: (nearly) all (which you prefer) colors of latias (and latios, if he's included)
    Text: Latias (if latios is included, the message is Latias & Latios)
    Text color: Latias have the colors of Latias, Latios have the colors of Latios.

take your time, and I will be really happy and glad if you can make one, but if you don't want, I understand it and won't bug you with it. also, I prefer only latias in it, but I also want to know how it looks if latios is included, maybe it's better if he's included. just take your time, we have all the time.

thanks in advantage!

Back