• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anbuja Productions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

link12552

decade club
Years
  • hmm, NSE can change almost anything, but its not recommended, as it glitches a lot...but still, its the best for OWS
    What "glitches" in NSE are you encountering?

ya, good point. i remember on saturday i screwed up my fire red rom with it
    How? What were you doing and what happened?

NSE 1.7.5 is one of the most stable releases yet, if you find any bugs please report them in the NSE thread or PM me, for the benefit of everyone.

NSE should be "glitch" free ;)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • What "glitches" in NSE are you encountering?

How? What were you doing and what happened?

NSE 1.7.5 is one of the most stable releases yet, if you find any bugs please report them in the NSE thread or PM me, for the benefit of everyone.

NSE should be "glitch" free ;)
    when i saw that you had posted in this thread i thought that you aplied to join:D
    really:D
    as for nse to tell the truth i never used it and dont know what it really does...just that it can change ows and tiles pallets or so but how to use and for bugs nothing:D

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    the tiles were tough to use, but i got the map done.:)

there are a lot of errors though.

oh, and on NSE, when i was editing the grass animation on my hack, it glitched up all my grass, and i would encounter pokemon in places that didn't have grass. that might have been a mistake i made but idk.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • you could just block-edit it a little,it should already have some of those blocks,but I'm not sure.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    yea i could fix all the problems with block editing, but but i dont think anbuja will want to, besides, i think those tree tiles are meant for forests and such, it's better to stick with the original sized trees, its much easier, and can fit better when you are trying to put trees on mountains so it looks natural.

there are some tiles that you need to add since some are incomplete. the block with the small tree between the two big trees is missing the top part of the smaller tree.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • where he ocoured errors i think arent the blocks i think

yea i could fix all the problems with block editing, but but i dont think anbuja will want to, besides, i think those tree tiles are meant for forests and such, it's better to stick with the original sized trees, its much easier, and can fit better when you are trying to put trees on mountains so it looks natural.

there are some tiles that you need to add since some are incomplete. the block with the small tree between the two big trees is missing the top part of the smaller tree.
    its because to be done with the little tree beetween the big ones and such i dindt edited in the block when i was doing it coz i thought i wont use the little trees much and the errors you mentioned to fix no i would have a problem but some would need some editing in the tilesets so if you make it i wont know what you did and would probably just erase them...but don;t worry i fix all those(lets call them inserting bugs) when i have the ips back
    as for the tree you said are suposed for forests no they arent they are the trees alistair made and for me they look really good...at the satrt when i saw those tiles in that way i thought f*** how do they use those tiles but later i get the hang of them and now its simple for me...(belive me when you said that its hard to use them i thought why:D)but as i said i fix those things later than and send you the ips again when you are ready for the next mapping..okay??:D

Last edited:

link12552

decade club
    Years
  • when i saw that you had posted in this thread i thought that you aplied to join:D
    really:D
    as for nse to tell the truth i never used it and dont know what it really does...just that it can change ows and tiles pallets or so but how to use and for bugs nothing:D

Well, in simple terms, NSE allows you to edit just about every image in the game (Trainer, Pokemon, tiles, OW's, Items, AND A WHOLE LOT MORE)
    NSE can do almost anything, you just have to know how...

the tiles were tough to use, but i got the map done.:)

there are a lot of errors though.

oh, and on NSE, when i was editing the grass animation on my hack, it glitched up all my grass, and i would encounter pokemon in places that didn't have grass. that might have been a mistake i made but idk.

Yep, the old bookmark glitch. This dates back a couple of versions.
    I fixed this a while back, and as far as any one can tell, NSE 1.7.5 is really stable.

Another thing you might be interested in,
    you can edit tiles in NSE. If you can find the offset of the tiles and the right palette offsets you could edit the tiles directly within NSE.
    And with NSE's new draw mode, you can edit in an environment similar to an image editor.

You might also be interested in NSE's many plug-ins that make all sorts of things possible.

Check out my site www.lastlink.cz.cc
    for more stuff NSE, even an all around tutorial. (be gentle as it's still under construction)

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    the map is not 100% finished,but here is a half done map of it.

yea i know there is a lot of errors.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • well i kinda said it wrong, i meant its hard, and well i ight have the older semi-glitchy version, i'll update, but you're a good programmer, couldn't you just make shortcuts to tiles, OWs, sprites, and what not, with all kinds of roms...(yeah i know it would take a lot of time, but would make NSE a whole lot better..lol)

link12552

decade club
    Years
  • well i kinda said it wrong, i meant its hard, and well i ight have the older semi-glitchy version, i'll update, but you're a good programmer, couldn't you just make shortcuts to tiles, OWs, sprites, and what not, with all kinds of roms...(yeah i know it would take a lot of time, but would make NSE a whole lot better..lol)

Well here come a hint,
    a new version of NSE ~2.0 is in the works, and I've completely rewritten NSE,
    to do just that and more.
    (Won't share too many details yet, as anything can change)
    Sadly I'm working alone, so who knows how long it will take to finish.
    but it will eventually come... :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • OMG thanks a lot man, well you r doing this for everyone, but still, thanks a lot...this is awesoem, and are you really 14 ?? how the hell are you such an awesome programmer ?? i'm gonna start learning this summer !!

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • cover it coz there arent another routes just that one the other go down now
    EDIT: not down but left:D the other town are down sorry

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • this is weird guys..... look at this....
    Pokemon-FireRed.png

the houses ive inserted wont show up in game....have someone an idea why??????

even one wont appears the lab and the green houses wont apear too....

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • in a-map they are there but when i go in game they are like that and not just those but all things that seemed to be in the other tilesets not tileset1
    well but i repatched again an clean fire red rom and re fixed everything on it....
    but now i occured another problem:@
    i want to connect some routes with warps but when i give the ordiantes wher to warp it says this map don'tt exist...
    means or i am so silly and don't know how to warp or....it is another error

EDIT: oh my god:@:@:@:@:@
    i think i screwed the rom again!!!!whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....this time it wont let me open any mapp anymore....and this is the 2nd time i am re fixing all tiles that lost and fixing the maps!!!!! why does this happen just to me!!!!!!!
    it sayd invalid pointer to map footer

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back