• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    lmao, yes that is a very hilarious movie. I couldnt stop laughing.

RandomPunk

Bother Bother Bother!
    Years
    Oh god, I love this movie. So stupidly funny. Anyone else think the fight betewen all those ancormen in the back aley was real? XD
    I'm going to be the retarted wether man for Halloween.

Years
    They just put this on my satlliate prvider, so it's on like everyday. I've seen it a few times. The first time it really isn't that funny, but every other time after that it's kinda funny.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    That movie was actually rated +18. It's actually the first Mr. Will movie I liked since he co-stared in one of my fav's "A Night at the Roxburry" :P but what I really found hilarious about the movie was the retarted guy who actually looks like someone I know and the news gang war. I own it on DVD, and actually watched it two days ago, so kinda crazy seeing this topic up.

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    "This story is based on true events. Only the names, locations, and events have been changed." XD Pretty much NOT a true story. But there WAS a time that only men reported the news...I think..

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Will Farell is hilarious (I dunno how you spell his name XD) This movie is hilarious\, just like all of his other movies.

Back