• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Water Deck

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    This deck is really old.

2x Blastoise (Base Set 2)
    1x Dark Blastoise (Team Rocket 3)
    2x Wartortle (Base Set 42)
    1x Dark Wartortle (Team Rocket 46)
    2x Squirtle (Base Set 63)
    1x Squirtle (Expedition 131)
    1x Squirtle (EX FireRed & LeafGreen 82)

2x Feraligatr (Neo Genesis 5)
    1x Croconaw (Neo Genesis 31)
    1x Croconaw (Neo Genesis 32)
    2x Totodile (Neo Genesis 81)
    1x Totodile (Neo Genesis 80)
    1x Totodile (Expedition 134)

4x Computer Search (Base Set 71)
    4x Professor Oak (Base Set 88)
    4x PlusPower (Base Set 84)
    4x TV Reporter (EX Dragon 88)
    2x Pokemon Breeder (Base Set 76)
    1x Item Finder (Base Set 74)
    1x Misty's Wrath (Gym Heroes 114)
    1x Pokemon Breeder Fields (Neo Revelation 62)
    1x Celio's Network (EX FireRed & LeadGreen 88)

20x Water Energy

what do you think? How should I modernize it? I want to try and keep the style, but

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    To be honest, such an old deck can't be modernised. Every single Pokémon needs to be taken out and a good amount of the Trainers, too. Sorry. You could use newer Blastoise and Feraligatr cards, but with the attacks being so different, it'd be a completely different deck.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Actually the Blastoise and Feraligatr from Secret Wonder are actually quite similar, with slight differences. I really just need a replacement for Computer Search and Professor Oak, The rest are actually okay. But my real question is, what do you actually think of the deck as a whole. To me it doesn't really matter, I don't play in tournements. I'm essentially a collector with a deck. Also, what could I change to make it better, whether it be old cards or new cards. Thanks.

Back