• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And a good day to you~

Pherion

Dances with Ralts
    Years
    Well I suppose I'll open up with the standard hello, so- "Hello everyone."

Now that that's out of the way, As of the few hours I've been on this community I've already stumbled across VERY useful information and amusing little posts here and there that have me quite hooked to this place.

But enough of the boring stuff- I'm sure if you're reading this post you want a little introduction.

The handle's Pherion, I'll give a name if you ask kindly (I.E. pm me), I'm 21 years of age, male, and an American citizen. I've been into pokemon since before the U.S. release of the gameboy version, since episode 1 season 1 of the show in fact. Yup, that's right, I've followed pokemon for a decade already, crazy innit?

I have many interests and hobbies and the like, some of which include: Cosplay, Cooking (what I'm majoring in, in fact), anime and games, Roleplaying, building computers, and just general other geeky and not-so geeky things.

Anyway, glad to be here, and I'm hoping to enjoy myself amongst all of you.

Cheers,
    Pher.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hi there Pherion. Nice to have you here. Be sure to check the rules and faqs. And if you need any thing just PM me. OK bye.

Pherion

Dances with Ralts
    Years
    Already made sure to read em before I posted, thanks for the heads up though. Appreciate the offer, thanks much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Welcome, I'm new too, do you want to be friends? I'd really appreciate it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Pherion!
    I do believe we have a section for almost every one of the interests you listed there! Well... I don't think we have a cooking section, but I'm sure you're free to discuss that in the Other Chat section. ;)

I've been a fan of Pokémon since the beginning as well. When something is as great as Pokémon, why leave it, right?

I hope you have a great time here, and I hope you make lots of friends and posts.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well you seem to know everything there is to know, all that's left to say is...
    Welcome To PokeCommunity!
    Love your avatar by the way... =P

Pherion

Dances with Ralts
    Years
    Aha thanks.

And Kuggles, It's my Jolly Roger, made it myself, many thanks.

Yes, at one time when R/B first came out, I could list a pokemon's dex number and skill/evolution levels straight off the top of my head. I was that into it, sadly, I can no longer.

Back