• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And POOF! There be cards...

QFred

Behold...
Years
  • I think these forums are dying in every way... But even so, I'll post some cards here.

They be from my new set, DP: Rebellions (Revised)

glalieac7.jpg

snoruntlu9.jpg

shuppetnf1.jpg

banetteoe5.jpg

There you have. Thank you.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Very nice! I like the Ghosts very much! I'm not to sure about these blanks in terms of placement, but everything looks top notch. Although, I wish the art on the ghosts were original.

Snorunt - 10/10
    Shuppet - 9/10
    Banette - 9/10

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • LOL, thanks for the nice comments.

I could have made by own art, but it would consume loads of precious (WoW) time and I'm not very good at drawing Banettes.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I don't think English DP cards are out, so how do you exactly judge placements of DP cards in English? o.O;

(Hm, DP blanks are out!? Wow... I followed the name of Cascadegonpory in google, but I find that his site is shutdown somehow... how did you get the DP blanks?)

I personally don't mind reusing a picture from the card game ^^; Really, not everyone can draw themselves XD;

Shadow Ball is slightly expensive in energy cost for a 30+20, is it? o.O;

Gah must love Shuppet and its luck factor XD; if you ever pull of heads, it's insanely powerful.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • There be other forums you know. On Fang's sig at least, there be link to them.

I did use no pic from the TCG... Most are from oekakis I visit and dA, and I ALWAYS credit... So...

Shadow Ball isn't very expensive, even for 50, it's a good cost. And with an insane Shuppet behind...

Back