• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And they called him Larvitar.

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
    Years
    Ok guys. This is my introduction thread. I guess I should start by mentioning why I'm here. I joined PC so I could finally get my dream, a pokemon remake of Gold with a hard mode. So, Zel's Shiny Gold X brought me here. I love what I have seen so far, and I actually want to start working on a hack sometime. I will try to be on PC as much as possible, but school and Campus Crusade for Christ must come first. Well, I hope to have a lot of fun meeting and greeting with everyone.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hiya! I too am a ZEL fan! Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a good time here! If you ever make a hack, be sure to let me know! I'll be happy to play it!
    Read the rules and stay out of trouble! Have fun!

Back