• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...and thus I return.

SakuraKenji

Breeder
Years
  • Well it's me again! I kinda wanted to change my name but I can't figure it out...

Anyway. I guess I'll stick around a while longer!
    You will probably find me lurking around the game design and RP forums...
    On a side note, I have pearl version (or was it diamond?). I don't play as often as I used to.
    I have a pokemon game that I am building, so I have tons of rescources and charts and list and all sorts of stuff... I just can't program, so I'm working on my art skills...

Well enough about me... HI!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Name change thread would be right here, m'boy. (b'')b Guess you already read about that, huh?

Welcome back to the ol' grind, Archaedios. Glad you're gonna stick around for a while. I don't venture much into the Game Development or roleplaying boards myself, but maybe I'll see you about?

Either way, good luck with your project and I hope you have some fun.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Welcome back :D
    I would like to learn about game design. I had an idea of trying to make a ds version of pokemon. I had it all planned out but had no idea where to start so it got scratched lol, maybe I can learn some things from you in the game development board :O
    Hope to see you around and have fun.

Back