• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Andra's Art-

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I decided to yet again make a Art thread (My old one- I just sort of forgot about it), though this time it's not based on all chibis. Okay, maybe 3/4's of it is, but who cares! XD

This is a thread were I post completly random art of mine, yet I do not take requests yet, for I don't have a scanner (Yet), and if I did, I'd post my real work, not my 'mouse-work', etc.

You can suggest Pok?mon (Seeing as I'll devote most of my time to Pok?mon chibis), however.
    Enjoy! ^__^
    ---
    The Smoochum Chibi-No exact name- One of my oldies. Though has a better, newer, cuter, background, which makes it better than before.

The Meowth Chibi-Part of Every Meowth's Day-Another one of my old ones. Keh heh, a little Meowth!

The Mew Chibi-The Delivery- I made this a couple hours ago. Yep. I love it! It's one of my favorites! (Heh, sorry, had to add that.)

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Okay... I'll try to start it on Monday.
    Raven: Why Monday?
    Because my parents only let me use the computer for a limited time.
    Week days, however, I can go on as long as my heart desires! XD
    Raven: Which is all day, and night. ?_?;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Okaye! I can wait ^ ^
    Yesh! I saty in the computer all day and night too =P

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Yay!! I'm so happy you started an art thread!! ^^ Can you do a chibi Spearow? They're kind of hard to make them look cute...they always look so mean! ^^ I still like the Smoochum the best!

Back