• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my shop! I hope you can find a lot of interesting things!
    Just a few things to know:
    -Everything (except shinies and legendaries) is italian.
    -This is my Trade Reviews tread, you can visit it before trading with me and leave a comment after: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316708

LIST OF SHINY POKEMON:
    Spoiler:

LIST OF 6IV POKEMON:
    Spoiler:

LIST OF 5IV POKEMON:
    Spoiler:

LIST OF ITEMS:
    Spoiler:

NOT FOR TRADE:
    Spoiler:

I am looking for:
    -Kalos Born: Kingdra, Rhyperior, Articuno, Zapdos, Chandelure (I will trade back, help me please!!!)
    -Shinies (flawless, flawed, fishes...)
    -Adamant 5iv (missing sp.atk) Speed Boost (preferably) Shiny Sharpedo (or Carvanha)
    -Leftovers/Focus Sash/Light Clay/any Choice item/Life Orb
    I am looking for Charizardite Y for trade I have a Kingdra and Rhyperior

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I could offer you a Shiny Shinx (F) - HA Guts - IV's unknown. I am interested in your:

* Timid Shiny Eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Adaptability, OR

* Modest Shiny Goodra 31/31/31/31/31/31 Gooey
    EV Train: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SpD
    Egg Move:
    -Iron Tail

Either of those would be awesome, however I do realize your Shiny's are competitive so if you don't want to make a trade of that sort I fully understand. In that case maybe you would give me either:

* 1 of your 3 perfect IV Dittos, OR
    * Timid Noibat 31/31/31/31/31/31 Frisk (Female) - Preferably with egg move Switcheroo

I apologize for taking up your time :) I know I'm not the easiest 'customer' seeing as I haven't gotten far enough in to the game to offer a wide variety of cool Pokemon.

I look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards,

- Neylia

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have 4 legendries to offer for your shiny Sableye. I have a few questions! Did you find it in the wild? Can you bring it to X and Y? And would you trade it for 1 or 2 legendaries? lvl 62 JPN Event Shaymin IV2, lvl 51 JPN Thundurus Therian Form IV2, Lvl 26 JPN Event Keldeo IV1, and lvl 52 Yveltal IV3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please respond back as SOON as POSSIBLE! THANKS! PM or just respond!

-Den :]

Years
  • Would a:
    Jolly Meditite 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves:
    Psycho Cut

For a:
    Perfect IV Ditto
    or
    5 IV Modest Rotom

Would you be interested?

I am sorry but I have both :(

Would you be interested in this:
    Adamant Starly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Reckless
    Egg moves:
    -Double Edge

for this:
    Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Iron First
    Egg Moves:
    -Fake Out
    -Thunder Punch
    -Focus Punch
    -Fire Punch

I am sorry, I already have a stably with double edge :(

I have 4 legendries to offer for your shiny Sableye. I have a few questions! Did you find it in the wild? Can you bring it to X and Y? And would you trade it for 1 or 2 legendaries? lvl 62 JPN Event Shaymin IV2, lvl 51 JPN Thundurus Therian Form IV2, Lvl 26 JPN Event Keldeo IV1, and lvl 52 Yveltal IV3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please respond back as SOON as POSSIBLE! THANKS! PM or just respond!

I am sorry but I have every legendary pokemon :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Hello! I would very much appreciate acquiring your Manectite! I would be willing to trade away my Shiny Qwilfish as well as my Shiny Luvdisc, whichever you prefer. If those aren't enough for you, I could also add a Light Clay to the bunch!

Years
  • I am offering 1 to 3 of my shiny water Pokémon that I fished for and caught in Y version for your shiny Sableye:
    -Shellder
    -Barboach
    -Poliwrath
    -3 Goldeens
    -Corphish
    -Chinchou
    -Shiny Pancham... Found it a minute ago (for a 1 for 1 trade)
    Please PM me or respond to me in your trade shop! Thanks!

Last edited:

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • These occasional requests are practically turning into reunions. :P

Now, I'd love to get your Adamant Magikarp. However, would it be possible to get it with its HA Rattled? Can offer all the Choice items and some kind of perfect Pokemon not on your list like...um...just tell me what you want that isn't the Carvanha. I'm drawing a blank here. If it's not possible to get that Magikarp, then just leave it.

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • I am definitely interested in one of your Ditto since I want to provide a service like this as well.

I have a shiny Swalot that is imperfect, a shiny Gardevoir named Giselle that is also imperfect, and a shiny, Calm, 6v Gengar named Spectre.

Years
  • want the 5 iv drilbur with hidden ability mold breaker
    Hi, unfortunately I already have the pokemon you are offering in your shop, but I'll be happy to trade a drillbur for either a life orb or a focus sash if it is ok for you.
    Let me know!! :D

I am definitely interested in one of your Ditto since I want to provide a service like this as well.

I have a shiny Swalot that is imperfect, a shiny Gardevoir named Giselle that is also imperfect, and a shiny, Calm, 6v Gengar named Spectre.

Hi, Unfortunately I don't many dittos left, here is what I have:
    Quirky with 31 in HP, Def and SpDef
    Naughty with 31 in HP, Atk, Def
    Let me know if you need them ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Hello, I'm new here and I'm not sure what I could offer.. I would like the 5 IV Absol, and the only thing I have for trade on your want list would be a rocky helmet, which I could put on any 'mon you'd want and trade it. Forgive me for being new here to this.

Thanks!

My FC is 0318-7406-0215

Years
  • Hello. I was wondering what you would consider a fair trade for your adamant Torchic?

right now I need a focus sash, a life orb and an assault vest: any of these will do!
    Otherwise let me know if you have 5iv pokemon, I'll take anything that I don't have :)

Hello, I'm new here and I'm not sure what I could offer.. I would like the 5 IV Absol, and the only thing I have for trade on your want list would be a rocky helmet, which I could put on any 'mon you'd want and trade it. Forgive me for being new here to this.

Thanks!

My FC is 0318-7406-0215

The absol for the rocky helmet is fairly good offer!
    I'll start breeding your absol right now, it will take about 15 minutes :)
    you can give the rocky helmet to whatever you want, even a lv 2 scatterbug or fletchling will do ;)

my fc is right next to my profile picture, add me! ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Thanks! Added you, My FC is 0318-7406-0215 I also would like the 5iv Pumpkaboo, but I have nothing else. I could get a focus sash or the like with BP if you still need one

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back