• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm but this shop is temporarily closed: I have 22 pending trades and it's getting hard to handle! I will reopen as soon as I am done with at least fifteen of them.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2015
    I could trade you a shiny Timid Palkia, Shiny timid dialga and a timid darkrai for your Xerneas.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hello! I'm interested in your Lugia and Ho-Oh. I have the following and you can have 2 if you want.

Cobalion
    Virizion
    Zekrom
    Reshiram
    Kyurem
    Uxie (1 shiny, 1 non-shiny)
    Entei
    Raikou
    Latias

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey andrea long time no talk. How are things man. Well I hope life has gotten better since that guy stole your shiny. I was wondering if you were interested in a shiny golurk?

Years
  • Hello I'm interested in your evee/timid and charmander/timid
    I have this pokemon

shiny lapras/hydratation/modest/female 5iv - atk
    shiny honedge/no guard/adamant/male 5iv - spatk
    shiny tyrunt/strong jaws/adamant/male 5iv - spatk dragon dance + fire,thunder,ice fangs
    shiny amaura/refrigerate/modest/male 5iv - atk discharge,mirror coat,haze,ice beam
    shiny froakie/protean/timid/male 5iv - atk toxic spikes
    shiny bagon/sheer force/adamant 6iv hydro pump,fire fang, dragon dance
    shiny trevenant/harvest/impish/male 6iv protect,will o wisp,shadow claw,leech seed
    shiny gougeist/frisk/impish/female 5iv - satk will o wisp,shadow claw,leech seed,seed bomb
    shiny evee/anticipation/modest/male 5iv - atk covet,wish
    shiny sylveon/pixelate/modest/male 5iv - atk
    shiny pancham/scrappy/adamant/male 5iv - satk storm throw

are you interested??

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    I don't know if you still need Zapdos or Zygarde but I can trade them to you, I need Genesect and Meloetta. PM me if those don't suffice maybe we can negotiate a deal. :)

Years
  • sorry man, I have pokemon Y xD
    anyway, I am not replying (well, I am not, but not usually) because this shop is closed until sunday :)

Years
  • Hi would you be interested in :
    Zapdos (lvl.100)
    Nature: timid
    Ivs: 31/xx/xx/31/xx/31
    Evs:252sp.att/252spe/6sp.def
    Ability: pressure
    (Kalos born)
    For your adamant shiny riolu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back