• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    This club is for fans of Angel Beats. It doesn't always have to be a chat about Angel Beats though. We're just here because we are united by a common love.
    W/e. Just make sure to try to keep it AB related and not go offtopic that much.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I call Inkpuddle Kinky Inky because of her handcuffs fetish.
    Nothing's sacred with you, is it? xD

This club is for fans of Angel Beats. It doesn't always have to be a chat about Angel Beats though. We're just here because we are united by a common love.
    Normally I'd agree, but that would make it uncomfortable for potential members. They'd come to the thread all psyched to talk about AB! and find that we're discussing something completely different.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Technically.. xD; if we're talking about something totally unrelated to AB, like hamburgers, or kitty cats or something.. that is considered spam. @_@

I mean, you could slide past by mentioning AB in a small part of an off-topic post, but still. xD;

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Technically.. xD; if we're talking about something totally unrelated to AB, like hamburgers, or kitty cats or something.. that is considered spam. @_@

I mean, you could slide past by mentioning AB in a small part of an off-topic post, but still. xD;
    I like hamburgers... I could go for one right now.
    You know who else probably likes hamburgers? Otonashi!
    /shot. xD

In all honesty I agree. It does defeat the purpose of having an AB! FC if we're not even talking about the series. I shouldn't be talking since I've broken this rule once or twice, but when you belong to the most awesomest FC evar... it's hard not to get carried away. :P

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Nothing's sacred with you, is it? xD

Normally I'd agree, but that would make it uncomfortable for potential members. They'd come to the thread all psyched to talk about AB! and find that we're discussing something completely different.
    ...You could have way more kinkyness in you you're trying to hide. Did you feel safe because my VMs are off? Hahahaha.
    Technically.. xD; if we're talking about something totally unrelated to AB, like hamburgers, or kitty cats or something.. that is considered spam. @_@

Here comes thebang Beat mod-wagon. HOW IRONICALLY SINCE I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT IT.

I like hamburgers... I could go for one right now.
    You know who else probably likes hamburgers? Otonashi!
    /shot. xD

Actually..
    Spoiler:

a_124x

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I commend Charizard's ability to kill threads.
    And what are you doing here, didn't you say AB! was inferior to R+V? GO TO THAT CLUB, FREAKING BACKSTABBER!

Back