• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

angel fire........pokemon ash vs gary?

Years
    That's dengeki Pikachu... (aka Toshiro ono's manga) nothing special about that...except that it's more related to the anime and it stopped after orange islands... O.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    well......its not that special but.......you cant find those any where........but why it stopped?........I wonder.......

Tweak

well......its not that special but.......you cant find those any where........but why it stopped?........I wonder.......

maybe he got annoyed of viz cause they kept on editing his lovely* drawings. :laugh: manga artists move onto new projects time to time, maybe you can try to find other manga he draws. =D his style is very good!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    maybe he got annoyed of viz cause they kept on editing his lovely* drawings. :laugh: manga artists move onto new projects time to time, maybe you can try to find other manga he draws. =D his style is very good!

I would have gone crazy if someone in another country was destroying my art like that. X3 Iv never come across anything else by Ono. There isn't much hope for any of it being released here, I'm sure. n.n()()()

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    well......I like mangas.......but why they draw it black & white?......you know that we have colored tv!!.......dah!!!........I like it colorfull!!

Years
    ...Manga ...is colored black and white. People who grew up all their life in America and never had a traverse culture won't accept manga...

Tweak

I would have gone crazy if someone in another country was destroying my art like that. X3 Iv never come across anything else by Ono. There isn't much hope for any of it being released here, I'm sure. n.n()()()

hmmm i'll try to look for his other mangas/stories.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Its just an old manga site. Nothing special/good about it. Its only hard to find/search on the net. Links like these are certainly unpopular.

Back