• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel (the member) fanclub

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hey angel^_________________^ how are you today? Also is SPPF working for you?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm alright just getting anxious for school^^ It's good that you're good =D. No it isn't working for me either, it keeps saying there's an error. I hope it loads soon ;;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah, this summer has been long enough for me and I'd like to see my friends again. Do you start school soon? (Yep, so probably everyone on sppf is having problems getting through maybe).

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You go back in September?! Lucky, you still have a break left then huh? I'll probably be taking tests by then (just knwoing my school that is, we once had a test in the first week of school...and it was in science *shudders*)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know >O I mean I understand givng a test once you had about a few weeks with the material but not 4 days ;; ! Oh did your story ever re-load or did you get it back?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes^^ *throws..a massive amount of balloons* in celebration of page 59! I'm sorry, tping a story all over is never fun but I'm sure you'll get it done quickly ;D

Back