• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AngelicExcalibur's Spriting Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Welcome to my spriting showcase. Here you'll find beginner Pokemon fusions, recolors, revamps, ecteria, made by me.

pokemonspritesnm1.png

The first set of Pokemon. It consists of Dittang, the metallic morph Pokemon, Jiraceon, the Wish Eeveelution, Arbichu, the Thunder Snake Pokemon, Charmtrorb, the Electric Flame Pokemon, and Shedrievus, the Hedgehog Spirit Pokemon.

I'd like ratings, and criticism on how I can improve on my sprites.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • I really like the Dittang this is your best if you ask me it is a very balanced fusion

The Charmtrorb is kind of oke but it could use some improvement try making the charmeleon part a little more eletric and/or voltorb and electrode a little more fire and one thing the shading of the electrode looks a little weird

Jiraceon and Arbichu would look better if you try using more parts of the other pokemon and not only the tail

Shedrievus looks pretty good actually

but overall it is pretty good for a beginner(not that i can do much better)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back