• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel's Aurora of EVd, Shiny, & Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Hello I'm interested in you Movie 10 Celebi. I was looking through your japanese even list and didn't see the japanese version of the movie 08 Shaymin. Would you trade it your Celebi for my Shaymin?

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Oops sorry but it's been touched >.< I think it's even Ev'd trained as well.

Hmm I also saw that you have two gamestop Jirachi's but I have one that has a Relaxed nature. It's been slightly touched though by 2 levels.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    There are a lot of pokemon on your thread that I want so can you please CMT for as many pokemon you would like.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Hmm well I it's been such a long time since I've played my Platinum that I sorta forgot
    Here are its stats

Shaymin
    Lv.100
    Timid
    HP 324
    Atk 188
    Def 215
    Sp Atk 291
    Sp Def 222
    Speed 314

Moveset
    Seed Flare
    Earth Power
    Energy Ball
    Air Slash

I checked Serebii so it has to be either Choice specs set for Land Fomre which the Ev's are: 4HP 252 SP Attack 252 Speed or for the Sky Forme but both EV spread are the same.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    Hmm well I it's been such a long time since I've played my Platinum that I sorta forgot
    Here are its stats

Shaymin
    Lv.100
    Timid
    HP 324
    Atk 188
    Def 215
    Sp Atk 291
    Sp Def 222
    Speed 314

Moveset
    Seed Flare
    Earth Power
    Energy Ball
    Air Slash

I checked Serebii so it has to be either Choice specs set for Land Fomre which the Ev's are: 4HP 252 SP Attack 252 Speed or for the Sky Forme but both EV spread are the same.

Oh ok that sounds good to me. I'll trade you my Movie 10 Celebi for your Shaymin. Sound good?

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Yeah that sounds good, but um can you clone my Shaymin please? I'm afraid that's the only copy I have left and I need one back =/

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Thanks you so much! I appreciate it lol What a coincidence that we both had the same name as well.

Oh btw nice Kh sig =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back