• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANGER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    WHY THE HECK DO YOU GUYS TORTURE ME! I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS BUT INSTEAD EVERYONE IS MEAN! I GIVE THIS .COM A -100!!! FEEL RATH!!!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Cool down bud...
    I don't see a single person being rude and torturing you. Everyone here wants to make friends, it's not only you. I see no reason for you to make this thread. There's no need to be angry..

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!!! I JOINED THIS PLACE BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND FROM MY LAST SITE TORTURED ME! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND KICKING YOU FOR NOTHING!!!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I'm sorry, but I've just looked through all of your posts and no-one has said anything offensive or abusive to you. You are blowing the situations you have gotten into completely out of proportion. Learn to take criticism or you will have this problem on any site.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Lol. Torture? Thats not the correct word...
    When you say torture, it means like we're forcing you to eat green peas while doing sit up and replying to this thread... Sumthin like that... I can go on with this torture stuff but i'll save it for later, lol...
    Ignore/ignoring is the right word for this...
    Dude, you cant expect everyone here to be your friend. You have to be the one going up to them and start a conversation or just a plain 'HI' wont hurt... Be the party starter.
    Here, im not mocking you or anythin but
    *waves* Hey man, lets start over! Ok?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Have you ever thought that the reason people might be short with you is because you create threads like these? You should try posting more, with mature, thoughtful posts; find people with similar interests. Making threads like these won't help at all, despite the fact that it's spam.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back