• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: City Folk!

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    yes, especially if your new, I'm addicted and i have been playing since the original!

Then again, if your not into really mellow, laid back games. i wouldn't suggest it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I also have animal crossing city folk. I'd loved to go to someone's town :D

Town name- Momville (Yeah my mom named it ^^')
    My name-Kayla
    Code-3394-7161-5389

Just pm if you want to go to my town ^^

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I'm definately getting City Folk.

While I didn't like the DS version that much, I was obsessed with the Gamecube version. I played it at least two hours a day every day for almost two years. I have hope that City Folk will be just as addicting as that one was. I hope Nintendo does some cool stuff with the online options, like a lot of new items and furniture updates and maybe huge fishing tournaments and stuff. I mean seriously, the possibilities are infinite.

You know, those are my EXACT feelings. WW didn't live up to the Gamecube Version.

City Folk is cool though.

Back